3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I think this game would benefit from a Sandbox setting so we can avoid/see certain things. A bit like Summoner story (or whatever it's called now) because I don't think VN will give you the story and scenes from both angles you are hoping for

Reactions: despot444

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think this game would benefit from a Sandbox setting so we can avoid/see certain things. A bit like Summoner story (or whatever it's called now) because I don't think VN will give you the story and scenes from both angles you are hoping for
this game will be sandbox, i got the map working here. i didn't include it in the prologue since they don't lead any where when you click them right now. i'm also making it so you can skip the NTR and Futa. it's not even a case of "you didn't see it, but it happens". it's a case of you outsmarting / outplaying Silvia to foil any attempts she makes.

EDIT: THIS GAME WILL NOT BE SANDBOX. I tried giving it a shot, but that kind of coding is way above what I can do. This will be linear but still have choices for bad ends.
1622429591794.png

Last edited:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
this game will be sandbox, i got the map working here. i didn't include it in the prologue since they don't lead any where when you click them right now. i'm also making it so you can skip the NTR and Futa. it's not even a case of "you didn't see it, but it happens". it's a case of you outsmarting / outplaying your Aunt to foil any attempts she makes.
View attachment 1222253
Ah good and good mate. I personally love Competitive NTR where you have to beat someone to the girl and can loose as it makes it challenging not to be cucked. Also I hope you add another rival/villain later ? Could be a cousin or uncle ? But another one who can sabotage you but you can do the same and use him to cockblock the aunt or something haha

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Saving my familiar from Aunty Ms HornyPredator is another day of the job for me:sneaky:

Jokes aside plot looks interesting and refreshing. So will give it a try. Will you make an Android port.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ah good and good mate. I personally love Competitive NTR where you have to beat someone to the girl and can loose as it makes it challenging not to be cucked. Also I hope you add another rival/villain later ? Could be a cousin or uncle ? But another one who can sabotage you but you can do the same and use him to cockblock the aunt or something haha
Yes, there will be other people aside from Silvia in later updates.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Can I have uno card reverse and knock up Aunt? Most of time I have no business with futa characters or games that have them (unlike trans ones) so next couple of patch will determine my investment to story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The idea of doing to her what she wants to do to your family is not bad :devilish:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just created an official Discord for my game

if you have a Patreon role, just let me know your Patreon name on discord and I'll assign you your role.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
"Now you have to protect your family against your Aunt who wants nothing more then to knock up her Sister-in-Law and Nieces."

You say that like its a bad thing. But in all seriousness I can see a lot of potential in this depending on where you go with it. And yeah watching the aunt bang the whole family sounds like more fun than cockblocking her but I'll wait and see where all that goes. As a side note I've seen the comments and your response to them about futa on male and let me give you some advice. If the futa on male is something you're not in to or interested in don't worry about adding it in, just focus on making the game YOU want to make, only add content YOU would want to see. And that's coming from someone who like to see the mc get pounded just as much as the girls. But good luck with your project.

Ben Markram

Feb 16, 2021
Thank for the confidence booster. While I want to keep as much people as possible happy. I have to make sure that I'm happy with my game first. I don't want to work on something that, while trying to appease everyone, I lost interest in it myself.

I'll be keeping what you said in mind.
please keep update this game.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes