3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm liking and applying most of your changes so far. Thanks a bunch. though some one else said I should put periods even in the "narration". i see you removed them all. is there a reason. if periods are improper there, i'll remove them.

oh and i can't directly call them dad/mom in the script.

1622566768703.png

the [su] and [ca] are code. if no incest patch is detected, it will use caretaker and supervisor. if it does detect incest patch, it swaps mom/dad in automatically.

edit: i just realized, you were working off the old incest patch. those are my old mom/dad lines lol.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Futa or as we call it, Hermaphrodite's are real. Silvia was born this way. There was no surgery involved.

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Let's hope we can be real evil here and become aunty's accomplice, have her do them all first and then the MC will have his way with them :devilish: I saw aunty has some potential between her legs too instead of just a dick

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
How do I get the stupid patch to work? When I click it, it opens the file in my browser.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How do I get the stupid patch to work? When I click it, it opens the file in my browser.
i recommend downloading the pre-patched version.

though to answer your question, you need to right click and save the file and then rename it to just "script". F95 adds extra characters to the start.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoleenStar

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
i recommend downloading the pre-patched version.

though to answer your question, you need to right click and save the file and then rename it to just "script". F95 adds extra characters to the start.
Where should i put the file in ? I deleted the extra characters in the name put it in the game folder and replaced it but the game showed and error and couldn`t do anything

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
did you download the pre-patched version? that version didn't need the script.

it was just extract and play. so if you applied the script to it, that could brake it.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
did you download the pre-patched version? that version didn't need the script.

it was just extract and play. so if you applied the script to it, that could brake it.
No i downloaded the normal version

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ah, try again with the pre-patched. i don't have control of the other links and i personally uploaded the pre-patched version.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I've just being looking over the Sandbox system other games use and trying to see if there would be a decent system for this game and I think a simplified system like what is in FotM would be the go (minus the grindfest) with a few backgrounds in the house with an hour based clock. There are a few devs on the Fan art thread of that game who have decent knowledge in this area if you are still interested ?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I am still interested. I think it would be a good skill to know. I tried looking at the code from Power Vacuum. I just can't seem to understand it. At the same time i'm tried looking for a skip 1 hour ahead button and a time of day in hours. I tried looking it up, but the examples don't really tell me how it works.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
is futa content actually coated ntr? i mean i like trans but only when they are bottem and not when they are top!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Not sure what you mean by coated, but she is a natural born hermaphrodite, not a tranny. for the other part though. if you make the wrong choice and get a bad end, she's in charge. that's just how bad ends work. if you make the right choice, then she won't get any action and eventually, you'll be getting the girls while she is the one being cucked.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
such a shame atleast i will get to cuck her if not fuck her lol

btw i like the prologue thanks for sharing i hope to see more in the future

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Thanks! I just finished working on it. I actually enjoy working on the game. It really doesn't feel like a chore to me. I like to spend most of my day working on it. I may not be the fastest, but I put a lot of effort into it every day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlphaBit
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes