3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well isn't this interesting. So this is similar to PV but with a female hunter? I'm down to play since i like PV. I have a question though. Is the aunt on the menu as well? I haven't played yet but I'm guessing she's the one standing in the back. I feel it's only fair that i should knock her up for trying to knock up my mom and sisters :sneaky:.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
I'm liking and applying most of your changes so far. Thanks a bunch. though some one else said I should put periods even in the "narration". i see you removed them all. is there a reason. if periods are improper there, i'll remove them.

oh and i can't directly call them dad/mom in the script.

View attachment 1224792

the [su] and [ca] are code. if no incest patch is detected, it will use caretaker and supervisor. if it does detect incest patch, it swaps mom/dad in automatically.

edit: i just realized, you were working off the old incest patch. those are my old mom/dad lines lol.
Hey, just a quick response. Some creators stylistically choose to leave periods and other punctuation out of narration to lend a consistent visual signifier that it is narration and not dialogue. Since the majority of your narration lacked punctuation I figured I'd help remove most periods to maintain that consistency. That was the only reason. Most of this was just done in the two-hour time frame I gave myself to show an example of proofreading.

Also, that's correct, I completely forgot I'd downloaded the old script! Apologies for that!

In any case, I very much wish you luck with the game, and hope you keep having fun with creating it!

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok this game makes me have conflicting opinions :ROFLMAO:, on the one hand a game where you have to be behind the person who makes you ntr to prevent it from happening does not seem very fun, ON THE OTHER HAND as I have not played PV and this just starts I can not say That is bad, after all it has already been clarified that the ntr is only in the bad ending, so, the non-ntr content should be a lot, not to mention that normally who makes you ntr is a black guy or an ugly old man that have less graces than a stone, at least here it is more logical that the futa can easily seduce girls since it is attractive.

I will give it a try, I am not fascinated by ntr or having to spend more time taking care of the girls than enjoying them but I may be wrong and it is really good.

Good luck to dev.(y)

P.S.:It would also be interesting to turn the situation around and have the MC impregnate aunt. :unsure:

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that is if im understanding the plot right and thats supposed to be his dad
there is an incest patch on the front page, but i don't recommend it. it's out dated how it works and doesn't catch as much.

download the pre-patched version instead.

also, from now on, he will call him Michael instead of sir for the non-patched versions. sir was weird but i didn't know how to code an incest patch when i started this game.

fraisiday

Nov 21, 2018
Really nice start. I´m not a fan from ntr but this is something other :) Share the girl´s with the aunt and make a race who knock up first. The Aunt is a kick in the ass for sure, but i think she can have fun with his nephew. maybe bro´s 4 life

• Angry
Reactions: Naxos and patrickB

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there will be other guys, but it's just the start and Silvia is your only problem to deal with.

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
there will be other guys, but it's just the start and Aunt is your only problem to deal with.
I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way, but I hope that the MC doesn't end up bombarded by 10 guys and the aunt who wants to make you ntr, I think that with the aunt it is already quite a problem, also a help for the MC I think it would be more useful.

As a suggestion it would be great if you could not only prevent the aunt from having the girls, but also that you can have her and beat her at her own game, although it is only an idea.

Reactions: Naxos

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i'm open to idea's and it can certainly influence how things play out.

though for the first part, no, there are no plans to make every guy in the world try to bang your family.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That was my first goal. No offense meant, but every game it's either a white family or an Asian family. We needed something different.

Reactions: Magicon

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I don't think I'll have a problem with the aunt doing things with the girls other dudes on the other hand will be shot on sight.

anzug

I don't see the MC dominating anything the aunt on the other hand I see her dominating the MC's ass a lot as well as the other girls.

• Angry
Reactions: loikl
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes