3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
first post of this page, but i'll copy and paste it.

"Sorry, no plans for that. It just wouldn't work in the story. She is evil and going to do everything she can to break you and get your girls. You (in-game you) don't want her. How can you want to sleep with the person who is trying to destroy your life?

It just doesn't fit. As you get further in the game, you won't be getting closer. The opposite in fact, she is going to only interfere more. "
What many of us think about this is not that they "get closer" or that the aunt and the MC love each other, but more in a form of dominance, the MC changing the game and dominating the aunt more like a "slave" (without coming to that of course) than as a lover.

It would make sense because the aunt hates men and the MC wants (in a way) to get revenge for what she wants to do to his family, a good way is to make her submissive in a certain way.

But again it is just an idea of a random dude, as long as the ntr remains in the bad ending and is not the main content of this game it will continue to be fine for me, although some cry.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Ok, first of all Javier's skin tone went down like 2 shades after the hair cut XD

Other than that I am very excited to see what happens next, the girls are all hot and I want to see how the humor compares to PV's. Best of luck to you DEV I hope this project fulfills your expectations.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that's outside lighting that did that. i haven't messed with anyone's skin tones since i started lol.

here's a few pics that are non-spoiler to show how lights change his skin (and all girls really)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
That's weird, I'm sure I put a spoiler in my last comment, let me try.

And now, the thing that really bothered me was that the aunt came across way too emotional. Considering how big an influence PV is on this game let's compare, Hunter plays his cards very close to his chest, he never offered any info unless it would benefit him and the one time he cracked was because he was caught in the act AND the person who caught him had evidence of another incident then he gave up his back story and a bit of his motivation, now we go to the aunt she gave up her backstory, her intentions, her plans, her goddamned emotional scars all of this because... she was caught masturbating, This would make her quite ineffective, sincerely how hard would it be to make her snap in front of the girls with this as a precedent? fuck not even that just make her snap again and have a cellphone on you then take it to the police because confessions of date rape were in that little bathroom rant.

And to close up I think all those things she just blurted out could have been more useful later like the "Your mother took my brother away from me" comment could have been used by the aunt to gather sympathy and then do something horrible or finding out she got women at clubs drunk to get them pregnant could have been a big plot point later even as a lead that ends up in her having the police in her pocket, what I'm saying is I think you closed a lot of doors with that one but I also trust that you see many others open that I can't.

Woo! there it is.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's weird, I'm sure I put a spoiler in my last comment, let me try.

(i'm gonna mark them in numbers, it'll be easer to answer them)

1. And now, the thing that really bothered me was that the aunt came across way too emotional. Considering how big an influence PV is on this game let's compare, Hunter plays his cards very close to his chest, he never offered any info unless it would benefit him and the one time he cracked was because he was caught in the act AND the person who caught him had evidence of another incident then he gave up his back story and a bit of his motivation, now we go to the aunt she gave up her backstory, her intentions, her plans, her goddamned emotional scars all of this because... she was caught masturbating, This would make her quite ineffective, sincerely how hard would it be to make her snap in front of the girls with this as a precedent?

2. fuck not even that just make her snap again and have a cellphone on you then take it to the police because confessions of date rape were in that little bathroom rant.

3. And to close up I think all those things she just blurted out could have been more useful later like the "Your mother took my brother away from me" comment could have been used by the aunt to gather sympathy and then do something horrible or finding out she got women at clubs drunk to get them pregnant could have been a big plot point later even as a lead that ends up in her having the police in her pocket, what I'm saying is I think you closed a lot of doors with that one but I also trust that you see many others open that I can't.

Woo! there it is.
1. Silvia isn't Hunter, even if her goals are like his. She is also more feminine, naturally lol. Her emotions come out a lot easier then Hunters do. They aren't the same character at the end of the day.

2. Her dad was a senator until death and had many connections due to his position and money. She had a police officer giving her a blowjob at the start, the police are already in her pocket.

3. same as 2, they are in her pocket already.

4. I have no experience with writing stories, so I admit I'm going to have a lot of continuity errors, let alone spelling and grammar errors lol. I'm willing to admit that I don't think I can pull of a masterpiece novel, but that isn't going to stop me from putting out this game. That's why I have editors planned to look over the script before even beta tester tiers, but those people will be few and hand picked. I also have a suggestions channel in my discord where people can offer me idea's or improve upon some that already exist.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i didn't upload the nopy version and it's not patched already. i recommend the Mega link.

Reactions: Miraak11th

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
WAIT A MINUTE...
"...your Aunt who wants nothing more then to knock up her Sister-in-Law and Nieces..."
Are we talking about impregnation ... BY a futa?!
Why on earth would I stop her?! Please tell me there's a playable route where you fail!

EDIT: Aww, I just read the DEV notes. Still, sounds like a party! Count me in!

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes