3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yes, you can fail and she does her things in bad ends. i assume you played power vacuum since i saw your post in the fan art just now. it works like that and hunter scenes.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
yes, you can fail and she does her things in bad ends. i assume you played power vacuum since i saw your post in the fan art just now. it works like that and hunter scenes.
Yeah, the similarity was just donning on me. Starting set-up similar to Power Vacuum, but with a hot futa instead of crinkly old man... GENIUS!

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So its say the Ntr is only going to be non-canon bad endings so kinda like Power Vacuum i guess?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just to confirm, yes, it's just like PV in terms of how bad ends work.

edit: added some more teasers just now.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Renonymous

thanks for the review, To answer some of the cons, like the mansion grounds. that's the asset's original floor, i didn't edit.

I didn't have a proofreader for the prologue, but I am having people go over it as a build it. i recommend starting from the beginning as i made many many corrections. (when the update drops)

For the image quality, oh boy, I think that's my biggest improvements. I planned to post this image in the Teasers I'm putting up today on my Patreon, but I'll show it here to show how much I've improved. The biggest thing was I wasn't lighting a scene sometimes, just working off the light that was provided. once I started doing my own lights, the shadows became much more dynamic and lifelike.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For jokes, it's hard to get right. every one defines humor differently. what one finds funny another might, humor is subjective.

and yeah, I am trying to be a bit more Raunchy then PV. I'm pacing my game to be a bit faster. PV was the inspiration after all, not the spiritual predecessor.

Last edited:

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Renonymous

thanks for the review, To answer some of the cons, like the mansion grounds. that's the asset's original floor, i didn't edit.

I didn't have a proofreader for the prologue, but I am having people go over it as a build it. i recommend starting from the beginning as i made many many corrections.

For the image quality, oh boy, I think that's my biggest improvements. I planned to post this image in the Teasers I'm putting up today on my Patreon, but I'll show it here to show how much I've improved. The biggest thing was I wasn't lighting a scene sometimes, just working off the light that was provided. once I started doing my own lights, the shadows became much more dynamic and lifelike.
For jokes, it's hard to get right. every one defines humor differently. what one finds funny another might, humor is subjective.

and yeah, I am trying to be a bit more Raunchy then PV. I'm pacing my game to be a bit faster. PV was the inspiration after all, not the spiritual predecessor.
Do fucking better gosh

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
Renonymous

I didn't have a proofreader for the prologue, but I am having people go over it as a build it. i recommend starting from the beginning as i made many many corrections. (when the update drops)

Damn. Those textures and lighting are a night and day difference. Thank you for being motivated to produce a good product and cool on criticism (and the places where my words may have been less helpful than criticism). I think that characteristic is even more promising than the new style. I'm looking forward to seeing where this project goes.

...I still stand by my comment that punching down on periods has been overdone to death. But then again I can't stand Power Vacuum's insistence to force a joke every five lines either, even when it clashes with the tone of the scene, and I still eat that shit up every update.

So “¯\_(ツ)_/¯“

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No worries, criticism that isn't just "the game sucks 2 star review", will always be helpful and taken into consideration. I realize that a period joke might be a cheap shot and I'm going to do away with it.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
Um, maybe it was already explained, but what's that 'script.rpy' in the attachments? Is it an incest patch or something? Maybe actually add info about it to the descriptions or dev-notes?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, it's the incest patch, but I guess I should have made that clearer.

edit: oh yeah and I changed it, hopefully people will read the dev notes though.

Reactions: Gashka

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
If it would be a normal VN with the ability to turn the tides on the aunt and make her our slut (the sooner the better) it may be worth a look but as it is now not thanks.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So as I posted on my Patreon, first chapter is coming out soon.

I'm working on the final scene right now. Once it's done, it will go to my quality checkers for a once over and then it will be ready to launch for my Beta testers (if I have any at that time.)

If there are no beta testers when the game is ready, I instead will launch to my $10 tier and hope there are no major mistakes or bugs.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Now this looks very interesting, another futa NTR game. Must be the latest craze. Also seems from the comments that people want the Futa Aunt to top the MC and also the other way round. I could potentially see that happening, I don't know about you. A potential 'become your aunts evil apprentice situation' as she shows you how to become rich, connected and fuck bitches alongside her. Also potential for a final support or betrayal there. Ah but I'm too imaginative sometimes.

At any rate, good luck and I look forward to seeing where this goes.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes