3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^ what he said. plans may change in the future. I may come up with an idea down the line that I like more. you never know that far ahead.

Reactions: Icarus Media

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
As promised, if you have a copy of my game, this is the fix to the penis that lost texture. just drop it into the game->image->ani folder and replace the old video. it's even interpolated so it looks smoother then the original!

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I was gonna ask to be a tester but, i got called into work at the last minute, but its not the end of the world i can wait until the game is released to see what the aunt has to offer :KEK::KEK::KEK:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I was gonna ask to be a tester but, i got called into work at the last minute, but its not the end of the world i can wait until the game is released to see what the aunt has to offer :KEK::KEK::KEK:
if you're here for the Silvia content, then you'll be happy with the first chapter.

I should say this now, this game is more smut then the game I'm inspired from, Power Vacuum.

sexual content will come much quicker. I sure as hell am not a writer, so I'm compensating with what i hope are good renders and even great sexual scenes.

you can definitely see the improvement from my prologue release and end of CH 1

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
if you're here for the Aunt content, then you'll be happy with the first chapter.

I should say this now, this game is more smut then the game I'm inspired from, Power Vacuum.

sexual content will come much quicker. I sure as hell am not a writer, so I'm compensating with what i hope are good renders and even great sexual scenes.

you can definitely see the improvement from my prologue release and end of CH 1
Wait is the aunt gonna get her dick wet even as early as chapter 1?

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Honestly, kinda why I'd advise not going the Power Vacuum route where the Aunt winning fails the game entirely.
Double the work and longer the wait for two entire paths and thered be nothing for the MC to do if bad path kept going....
If you take scene in this one, theres no future choices with that LI past that scene for the MC. Aunt becomes the MC at that point

Reactions: Edrick23

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Double the work and longer the wait for two entire paths and thered be nothing for the MC to do if bad path kept going....
If you take scene in this one, theres no future choices with that LI past that scene for the MC. Aunt becomes the MC at that point
this is exactly it. it would mean 2 paths. that would make updates longer. if i work on the NTR side for an update, the vanilla fans have to wait. if i do vanilla, NTR people have to wait. there is no way to satisfy both. plus this way, i can go balls off the wall on the NTR side, since it's not canon.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
this is exactly it. it would mean 2 paths. that would make updates longer. if i work on the NTR side for an update, the vanilla fans have to wait. if i do vanilla, NTR people have to wait. there is no way to satisfy both. plus this way, i can go balls off the wall on the NTR side, since it's not canon.
Depends on how you structure the story, really. But, best to have faith in the developer to know their own game.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Depends on how you structure the story, really. But, best to have faith in the developer to know their own game.
That's a good point, Dartred is the creator of this game and I've always believed as devs we are the captains of the ship, although consultation with the crew is necessary to avoid mutiny, it's us that sets sail for the destination (Strictly nautically speaking it's the navigator).

But you are also right, much depends on the structure of the game. To which end if anyone could supply me a link I would be happy to examine the structure and give a more enlightened opinion.

:)

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
That's a good point, Dartred is the creator of this game and I've always believed as devs we are the captains of the ship, although consultation with the crew is necessary to avoid mutiny, it's us that sets sail for the destination (Strictly nautically speaking it's the navigator).

But you are also right, much depends on the structure of the game. To which end if anyone could supply me a link I would be happy to examine the structure and give a more enlightened opinion.

:)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Noticed your comments earlier about sandbox and making a map feature. This may help if you are still considering it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
cool, just saw your message in patreon. I'll take a look at the code, one big problem i have is my comprehension. Things can be explained very carefully to me, but they just won't click. i'll definitely give it a shot.

edit: so i do get that and I did build something like that already before, but i didn't know how make an image go to a scene, play the scene then when that scene was done, make the next scene play the next time i played that room, rather then the one i just saw.

i know it's something like. "end of the code put +1 when viewed, if scene is >= 1 or more, jump to next scene instead". that way, every time you visit that room, next it adds 1 point and the next one should be loaded in theory.

i think it's something like that, i took absolutely no coding lol.

I may as well add this here. Everything i know, from modeling, lighting, coding, effects, I learned from What? Why? Games. This game wouldn't have been possible without him. If there was something I wanted to do, I would open up PV script and see how he did it.

if you enjoyed my game, you probably know about Power Vacuum and if you haven't already played it, you'll love it too.

https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-8-what-why-games.36240/

also, a former English major has volunteered to proofread my script earlier today, so next release should have a major improvement in that aspect. may lord have mercy on that poor mans soul as he has to go through my raw scripts lol.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
cool, just saw your message in patreon. I'll take a look at the code, one big problem i have is my comprehension. Things can be explained very carefully to me, but they just won't click. i'll definitely give it a shot.

edit: so i do get that and I did build something like that already before, but i didn't know how make an image go to a scene, play the scene then when that scene was done, make the next scene play the next time i played that room, rather then the one i just saw.

i know it's something like. "end of the code put +1 when viewed, if scene is >= 1 or more, jump to next scene instead". that way, every time you visit that room, next it adds 1 point and the next one should be loaded in theory.

i think it's something like that, i took absolutely no coding lol.
Thanks for getting back to me, I've always though if you are going to support then you do everything to actually support, not just money. Hence giving you all those sounds, examples of code and even a modification of the latest scene.

Easiest way to do it is to use a variable, so if you have built something like that but you want it to progress scenes you could:

*Here is the imagebutton or image map you have coded let's pretend, this one you click and it sends you to the living room*

First define a variable like so:

$ Aunt_Getting_Jiggy_LR = 1

label living room:
if Aunt_Getting_Jiggy_LR == 1:
jump Aunt_Kisses_Mum (at the end of the Aunt_Kisses_Mum label put $ Aunt_Getting_Jiggy += 1 and it will add 1 to the Aunt_Getting_Jiggy variable)
if Aunt_Getting_Jiggy_LR == 2:
jump Aunt_Fingerblasts_Mum (put the same += 1 thing as above at the end of this label too)
else:
"We ran out of scenes...come back tomorrow" (Because if you are doing it 1, 2,3 etc eventually you will run to the end of the scene progression)
jump Yo_Ass_In_Bed

etc etc. Feel free to ask as much as you like.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
thanks, i got your sounds and codes. i'll play with it tomorrow, if i try to do it while sleepy, it will only make it harder lol.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes