3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Now this looks very interesting, another futa NTR game. Must be the latest craze. Also seems from the comments that people want the Futa Aunt to top the MC and also the other way round. I could potentially see that happening, I don't know about you. A potential 'become your aunts evil apprentice situation' as she shows you how to become rich, connected and fuck bitches alongside her. Also potential for a final support or betrayal there. Ah but I'm too imaginative sometimes.

At any rate, good luck and I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Fuck that i don't share i will be taking everything that bitch has.

Reactions: Naxos
Jun 10, 2020
Now this looks very interesting, another futa NTR game. Must be the latest craze. Also seems from the comments that people want the Futa Aunt to top the MC and also the other way round. I could potentially see that happening, I don't know about you. A potential 'become your aunts evil apprentice situation' as she shows you how to become rich, connected and fuck bitches alongside her. Also potential for a final support or betrayal there. Ah but I'm too imaginative sometimes.

At any rate, good luck and I look forward to seeing where this goes.
from what i recall, the dev said that there could be futa on male as a bad ending of sorts.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I thought about it, but it wouldn't fit the Aunts character to do it. She hates guys and even if it's to assert her dominance over the MC, she wouldn't stick it into a man hole. She knows what she's about.
And the evil apprentice type idea? Even if she hates and detests men like/hate is different from grudging respect, and she seems clever and connected enough that she is cunning and could potentially tolerate him being around and learning from her if it basically get's him out of the way, sure both he and her will be doing the girls but I'd wager she'd be willing to enact this as a cunning plan because:

* She knows futa sperm is stronger? Maybe he doesn't? Maybe that is a mechanic you could put in game.
* It instantly removes a potential obstacle.
* It slowly creates something exactly like her.
*It still has that creative tension and competitive nature that is already in the game

It could suit her to use this as a plot to do exactly this. Hell even the most hateful of characters can sometimes put aside that hate if there is a great advantage to be gained. Ever watch DBZ? Frieza hated and detested Saiyans but still worked with them when it was advantageous to do so. But look, it's your game and i'm grateful you're even reading this to be honest. You do you and don't let people force you into doing stuff.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, MC becoming her slave in a sense to go pick up unsuspecting girls for her is a lot more possible. For a bad end, that's something I think I can do.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yeah, MC becoming her slave in a sense to go pick up unsuspecting girls for her is a lot more possible. For a bad end, that's something I think I can do.
Best type of cage is the one where you don't see the bars. In his mind he is free and able to do what or whoever but really he is doing exactly what she wants. 3D chess with her 3 moves ahead. Could work. Look forward to it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think the game will be ready within the next 2 hours. I'm just waiting for the last 3 frames of the animation to render then I gotta turn it into video format, build the version and finally upload.

one mistake I already caught on my own is a penis losing its texture in an animation that takes 14-15 hours to render. so for now, i'm going to release it as is and use a patch to fix the animation once i've rendered it again after release.

I will be releasing it to Beta testers and if no bugs or mistakes are found (extremely unlikely, my spelling and grammar are horrible), I'll release to my first come, first serve tier.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You'll see soon enough. We'll, how ever long it takes for a leaker to get to work tbh lol.

If i'm being honest, i don't think a leak would appear in the Beta, since they are hand picked by me right now, unless i get a real Beta pledge on patreon.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
AAAAAAAND it's officially out on Patreon! My Testers have finished going over it. I'm going to go over it once more time and if no one find any more mistakes, I will release to next Tier soon.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Now that I'm satisfied with my game's state, I am releasing it to First Come, First Serve tier. I also had no official Beta Testers so there was no point in holding it lol.

how do I submit a patch onto lewd patcher? for now, new patch will be attached to this post. remove any extra characters or number, it should just be zzzzz.rpy.

edit: So I'm still new to this, I accidently released the game to all my tiers. one of my Patreons messaged me about my mistake. I fixed it, but not sure if the lower tiers got to it before i could fix it.

editedit: ah, apparently they all have the mega link, so i guess the game is now out there to all tiers lol.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
if no one leaks it within the week, i'll post it myself. I have to be fair to my patrons, especially the one's who may join late and not have gotten the accidental email.

So far, every one who has tried it has enjoyed it. I just hope they aren't saying that since they are mostly in my circle of friends lol. I did turn some one around who said he didn't like most of the tags on this game. He's now rooting for the Silvia lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathscythe101

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Pretty hot scene at the end there, but is the only NTR going to be fail states? What if I want it to happen... :sneaky:

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes