3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Dodoo92

Sep 2, 2017
yes, end game plan is to have all the women. More women to come of course, but this is only CH 1, so only your roommates are introduced.

She is true hermaphrodite. Born with both parts, not by sex change. with the female side being more dominant of course.

And pregnancy will also added to the game later for all females & aunt in the harem?

Reactions: Renzon

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I can't promise my first animations are going to be ground breaking... this is my first game so I was learning as i went. I will say though, by the time the first sexual animation scene came, I think I did pretty well in making it sensual.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

laeg15

May 24, 2021
VERY interested to know where you go this info from
:unsure: looked at his discord and suggestion is full of ideas how aunt fuck family members....VS Patreon voting pover in game developement... it would be not first and will not be probably last :)
there are even sugestions to made aunt MC...
and dev i surpriced how much ppl are interested in aunt when she should be hated....

few updates and we (well u will see)

In short he probably have mostly NTR and Futa lovers patrons and they will definitely not vote for vanila content :D

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The MALE MC?
There are some Japanese Hentai Comics where futa sperm is so strong it can impregnate males up their ass (yes I am aware of the glaring hole in the biology but it's fiction for a reason). I assume that was the reference, or sarcasm. either/or....

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There are some Japanese Hentai Comics where futa sperm is so strong it can impregnate males up their ass (yes I am aware of the glaring hole in the biology but it's fiction for a reason). I assume that was the reference, or sarcasm. either/or....
See, this is a man of culture, he knows lol.

but no... MC is not gonna get impregnated by Silvia.

Last edited:

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
:unsure: looked at his discord and suggestion is full of ideas how aunt fuck family members....VS Patreon voting pover in game developement... it would be not first and will not be probably last :)
there are even sugestions to made aunt MC...
and dev i surpriced how much ppl are interested in aunt when whe should be hated....

few updates and we (well u will see)

In short he probably have mostly NTR and Futa lovers patrons and they will definitely not vote for vanila content :D
NTR stays on bad end, and since the futa is the NTR nemisis by that futa is also in the bad end

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Very cool twist on PV, and at least the aunt is not sore on the eyes like the creepy grandpa lol. Interested to see how this goes, great work! ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
So if you let the aunt fuck the blonde girl the game backtracks, is there no way to let her do it and continue the story? It feels kinda linear this way, like the choice doesn't really matter.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Not all of us Futa NTR lovers would do that. In the end yes we'd love to see more NTR and Futa, but that rests on the game being successful, successful game means more $, more $ means more time Dartred can free up from other commitments to work on the game, that means more Futa/NTR content.

BUT...More Futa/NTR content, less vanilla means an unbalanced game, unbalanced game is less successful, less success, less $, less money less time Dartred can make content, either Vanilla OR Futa/NTR. If you follow the logic and I hope both vanilla and Futa/NTR can, then it becomes in either camps interest to make sure both gets content in, to make the game successful.

Reactions: laeg15
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes