3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
Thank for the confidence booster. While I want to keep as much people as possible happy. I have to make sure that I'm happy with my game first. I don't want to work on something that, while trying to appease everyone, I lost interest in it myself.

I'll be keeping what you said in mind.
Just keep in mind that the 6 futa-lovers that rushed to post first hardly represent "everyone" here. It's ok that they like male futa (or whatever they called it) but I hope it's also ok (to them) that many of us do not. My 20c - keep your game as YOU've planned it - it sounded good.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Cherish These Times [Chapter 1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Cherish These Times [Chapter 1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Will there be a Mac update or is it strictly windows now?
I did create a Mac update. You know how it is with leakers, they only care about uploading Windows versions. If Mac isn't updated within a few hours. I'll do it myself. I was planning to do it tomorrow, but since Windows is out so early, I may as well let others enjoy it too.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Here is the Italian translation
of Cherish These Times [Chapter 1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Cherish These Times [Chapter 1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

wow this is amazing, did you machine translate or do it yourself? I'm actually quite honored some one cared to translate this into another language.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
you don't have to worry about that. The Aunt might get more scenes early, but that's because I can write BS for NTR paths and it will reset since it's not canon. In canon, the Aunt will never have touched any of your girls so she is actually the one that is getting blue balled. metaphorically speaking of course lol.
The only thing I fear with this is the aunt getting so many scenes in the early part (compared to the MC), which may lead to the people that don't like that content, to just walk away, balance its important for a game with 2 paths, and if only one of the paths its getting content then it's not much of and incentive to keep playing isn´t it?

The promise that "Someday" you will get your content only makes things worse because that "Someday" is usually an excuse to keep the players interested.

This happens all the time, one path gets more content because it's "easier" to write scenes in that path, while the other one moves at a glacial pace because it's more "realistic". I truly hope this game doesn't follow that same pattern, but I have seen this happen way too may times, I guess time will tell if this one falls for that trap.

I still wish the dev good luck with their project, its at least creative in its setup.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I like this game, same as Power Vaccum i like games where there is an antagonist that tries to get the girls from the MC and the MC fucks them over in the end.

Too many games out there take the vanilla approach where you are the only male capable of fucking anything in a 10 000 mile radius, it's ridiculous and unrealistic especially the more females there are in the game, so it's good when you have some competition. It's also good because usually such scenarios can lead to some very comedic moments.

Anyway good luck to the Dev, hoping for more girls in the future, maybe MC's female friends or your sisters friends or moms friends, cousins, etc... you get the gist...

Anyway good luck with the game, also almost forgot the bad ends shouldn't be like oh you got fucked over and your aunt just put her dick in your sister The End, it should actually be a full on scene of her fucking the girls in detail IMO, all the best.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
wow this is amazing, did you machine translate or do it yourself? I'm actually quite honored some one cared to translate this into another language.
I believe the game has great potential and deserves to be translated into other languages
:coffee:;)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well yeah, because the Silvia doesn't care if the other girls want it at first. She only cares about using them.

The MC on the other hand cares for the girls and wants to build a relationship, not just get into their pants.

so Silvia uses dirty methods to get what she wants sooner. Something the MC won't do.

also, there are not paths, just bad ends that reset you until you make the right choice.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I like this game, same as Power Vaccum i like games where there is an antagonist that tries to get the girls from the MC and the MC fucks them over in the end.

Too many games out there take the vanilla approach where you are the only male capable of fucking anything in a 10 000 mile radius, it's ridiculous and unrealistic especially the more females there are in the game, so it's good when you have some competition. It's also good because usually such scenarios can lead to some very comedic moments.

Anyway good luck to the Dev, hoping for more girls in the future, maybe MC's female friends or your sisters friends or moms friends, cousins, etc... you get the gist...

Anyway good luck with the game, also almost forgot the bad ends shouldn't be like oh you got fucked over and your aunt just put her dick in your sister The End, it should actually be a full on scene of her fucking the girls in detail IMO, all the best.
It was chapter 1, I didn't want to have TOO much going in the first chapter lol. Yes, there will be other girls in the future.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
I liked the game, I hope that the continuation of the same will please and will not keep you waiting long. I understand that it is difficult for the author to satisfy everyone, but if there is such an opportunity, I would like to expand the choice of the hero, not even quantitatively, which is banal, but qualitatively towards relationships Thank you for the game. All love and kindness.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Well yeah, because the Aunt doesn't care if the other girls really "want it". She only cares about using them.

The MC on the other hand cares for the girls and wants to build a relationship, not just get into their pants.

so the Aunt uses dirty methods to get what she wants sooner. Something the MC won't do.

also, there are not paths, just bad ends that reset you until you make the right choice.
Paths, Bad ends, it's the same, only one of them gets content while the other gets stuck with the "Realistic" approach, if only one of them gets content then you don't give any incentive to the players that don't like that content to keep playing, and no, side characters don't count, that's the cheapest way to mislead the players.

Balance it´s important, and for what you say this game won't have any balance.

Last edited:

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
hey Darted where is the prepatched version i see u talking about it but cant find it in the forums

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Paths, Bad ends, it's the same, only one of them gets content while the other gets stuck with the "Realistic" approach, if only one of them gets content then you don't give any incentive to the players that don't like that count to keep playing, and no, side characters don't content, that's the cheapest way to mislead the players.

Balance it´s important, and for what you say this game won't have any balance.
I still dont understand why to do story (wich will be linear, with forced good ending at the end) with lots of bad ending (game overs) filled with Futa-NTR?

if i understand it right

Reactions: The ArcKnight

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hey Darted where is the prepatched version i see u talking about it but cant find it in the forums
the prepatched version was for prologue. Now that it was changed to full CH 1, the patch has to be downloaded from the OP and applied manually, sorry.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
sorry, can't leave anything that will make Patreon say, "You are dealing with incest. sorry, but we need to shut you down".

Reactions: AdamJohn36
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes