3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So I thought I had everything I needed to make an android build, but when I hit the build button, it gives me an error.

if any one can understand the error, it would help a lot.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
right click and "save as" then rename it so only "zzzzz" is in the name.

then cut and paste it into the "game" folder.

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
right click and "save as" then rename it so only "zzzzz" is in the name.

then cut and paste it into the "game" folder.
Did that. Renamed it as zzzzz.rpy and pasted it in the game folder. Didnt work in the last game version and isin't working this time either. A downloadable working patch will be appreciated.

DarkSnitch20

Jul 16, 2020
Did that. Renamed it as zzzzz.rpy and pasted it in the game folder. Didnt work in the last game version and isin't working this time either. A downloadable working patch will be appreciated.
After you click "save as" click the drop down list and change "text document" to "all files" so it saves as an rpy file and not a txt file.

Reactions: alex19

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Just keep in mind that the 6 futa-lovers that rushed to post first hardly represent "everyone" here. It's ok that they like male futa (or whatever they called it) but I hope it's also ok (to them) that many of us do not. My 20c - keep your game as YOU've planned it - it sounded good.
The only thing I fear with this is the aunt getting so many scenes in the early part (compared to the MC), which may lead to the people that don't like that content, to just walk away, balance its important for a game with 2 paths, and if only one of the paths its getting content then it's not much of and incentive to keep playing isn´t it?
https://f95zone.to/threads/cherish-these-times-chapter-1-dartred.84121/post-6063719 - My point exactly with an earlier post of mine. People who like the MC to get some and get the girls pregnant and those who like the futa Aunt to NTR him NEED the game to be balanced for it to be a success, and also not to shoot themselves in the foot. I'm into futa NTR but balance is important as you see from the logic of my earlier post.

Luckily the way the game is structured at the moment is every choice is either MC wins or Aunt wins, so he has to create a balance for every choice anyway.

Reactions: Norman Knight

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, i'm not sure why the ipatch is like that. usually its on lewdpatcher in a much more convenient download and done format.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
So ill just throw this out there, Dev if you made an NTR "bad ending" very long and detailed I would not complain at all, its literally why im here hehe :)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So ill just throw this out there, Dev if you made an NTR "bad ending" very long and detailed I would not complain at all, its literally why im here hehe :)
there will be for sure, i made the first one short and cut before you can see the penetration on purpose. Can't give the good best stuff on a first release, you know how it is.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
too bad it's only ntr in bad ends... got my hopes up with a female giving the ntr. it was what pulled me away from power vacuum as i felt those didn't give anything out of it (though the scenes i saw featured mainly talking or a very quick scene then end in PW) i'll give it a quick shot, but kinda got my hopes down with that (as ''lesbian/futa'' ntr is my dream in a game and i never find something like it)

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/cherish-these-times-chapter-1-dartred.84121/post-6063719 - My point exactly with an earlier post of mine. People who like the MC to get some and get the girls pregnant and those who like the futa Aunt to NTR him NEED the game to be balanced for it to be a success, and also not to shoot themselves in the foot. I'm into futa NTR but balance is important as you see from the logic of my earlier post.

Luckily the way the game is structured at the moment is every choice is either MC wins or Aunt wins, so he has to create a balance for every choice anyway.
I agree with you on this, but if the choice its between A- watch the futa fuck someone and B- watch the MC peek at someone changing, then its not really balanced don't you think? Equal choices, it's not the same as equal content, I guess time will tell?

I do like how original that setup is but unfortunately previous experiences have taught me that this type game design rarely ends well.

Reactions: LordSinner

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
For me, this is missing 1 tag Anal. Also, I am not tech-savvy so an easier patch would be great.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
also, there are not paths, just bad ends that reset you until you make the right choice.
Probably give this a kinetic tag - because it is just that. Only that you can see some alternate scenes sometimes.

Why even give "choices" when they dont matter. Would be fun to be able to fight over every girl - and maybe you could even loose some but not all... now it is just a kinetic novel, because why should I pick the bad "choice" when it resets after that and I have only the "good path" to follow?

:/

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes