Others Completed Cherry VX [Final Update 5] [Polybay Digital Entertainment]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Crack for VR version go to Game_directory\CherryVX_Data\Plugins and replace the steam api64.dll file with the file given below and let me know if it works
Works for both versions, thank you.
Shame they haven't fixed the lack of 3d depth in "oculusnative", still can't play it but at least it doesn't crash now.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Now if we could just get all these devs that make pieces of games to get together and make a full one, Illusion would have some competition.

While it is well done..... it is, at best, a diversion in a game.

• Haha
Reactions: K1994

Retrocyber

Jun 24, 2017
I only get as far as a "Please activate your controllers" screen on the steam vr version. I've applied the cracked file, tried running both with the controllers off and on while booting the game.

Ooga_Booga_

Jul 14, 2018
Crack for VR version go to Game_directory\CherryVX_Data\Plugins and replace the steam api64.dll file with the file given below and let me know if it works
Thanks, this works for me using Oculus Native Version paired with Rift S.

It's a nice 'game' but it's a bit of a nightmare to get around the controls.

Aug 1, 2017
I don't know if these suggestions will reach the developers but I don't lose anything by writing it here:

1) I am 1.86 cm tall and when I stand next to the models they are all too tall (these women must be over 2 meters) they should add an option to reduce the size of the models.

2) In addition to the option of modes, move the camera forward / backward and up / down. They should add a way to be able to move sideways.

That's it, thanks for the excellent work.

Oct 11, 2019
Vive controllers not working and it just says please activate your controllers, oddly enough i can click the exit button though to close the game.

Edit: I have Vive wands

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes