Others Completed Cherry VX [Final Update 5] [Polybay Digital Entertainment]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
Well, Please activate your controllers with the old vive too, the earlier version of the game works normally tho

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
I played SteamVR version with a Valve Index. This was truly an amazing experience! xD

I'd like to see a BDSM DLC, where you can chain her, clamp her, whip her and so on, with X-Cross and other stuff - OMG, this would be a dream come true, lol. And a ring-gag for forced facefucking, ahahaha.

SubCobalt

Jan 6, 2020
When I launch the game it asks me to activate my controller, but no matter what input I do nothing happens. Using an Oculus Quest with Oculus Link, so if you got any clue what to do I'd appreciate it!

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
When I launch the game it asks me to activate my controller, but no matter what input I do nothing happens. Using an Oculus Quest with Oculus Link, so if you got any clue what to do I'd appreciate it!
You are supposed to run the game in Oculus headsets with CherryVX_OculusNative.exe. Alternatively you can use to force Oculus native more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Rockbrauni

Jul 10, 2019
You are supposed to run the game in Oculus headsets with CherryVX_OculusNative.exe. Alternatively you can use to force Oculus native more.
hey man where can I find the CherryVX_OculusNative.exe. file?, is it in one of the folders?
I tried the open composite but intalling it has been a pain, getting an error saying failed to initialize libOVR.: -3003

Last edited:

babahasgun

Oct 23, 2020
Can someone please upload the latest version?
If you own it I'm pretty sure you can just copy-paste the data since the crack should still work.

jloki02

Sep 19, 2018
Even I use Oculus native it keep starting steam for some reason. Do i must buy this game to play?

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
It's not bad - it's better than most.
+ 3 girls to choose.
+ 7 positions.
+ Good nightclub dance music to bop your head along to.
+ Realistic in girl's AI, and body movements, and gaping holes retracting.
- (The worst problem) The penis keeps freezing - the faster it moves, the quicker it freezes. = To fix problem, choose another place to put it.
- Only 4 places penis are put = Vagina, Bum, Mouth, Boobs.
- No (real) guy - either as the giver or receiver.
To some people, this might the game they say: "I came for the game, but stayed for the music". Lol.
Overall: Yeah, I recommend it. It is better than most (of those similar).
Play Time: It's good for about 30 minutes play.
Replay value: Maybe 2 or 3 more times, just to show your friends ;) lol
Pity it's [Completed], it could do with more content to serve more than just guys.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84
Sep 16, 2018
I can't get this to work on my Oculus Quest 2. I'm using PC Link and I downloaded the OculusNative version and the crack. When I start it up it automatically uses SteamVR and when it tells me to activate my controllers nothing works. I can see my "hands" and pressing the triggers makes the fingers move, but nothing "activates my controllers."

lolazolol

Jun 25, 2017
I can't get this to work on my Oculus Quest 2. I'm using PC Link and I downloaded the OculusNative version and the crack. When I start it up it automatically uses SteamVR and when it tells me to activate my controllers nothing works. I can see my "hands" and pressing the triggers makes the fingers move, but nothing "activates my controllers."
There is a new version that makes the oculus quest 2 work. This thread needs an update

fatchdecon

Aug 31, 2019
I finally bought the game on steam, worth the price. I had tried last year before both updates. Gentlemen, it got better, in my memory we only had three posiitons in the past, here you can choose from 14 positions, the girls are quiet realistic with a bit of "cyberpunk whore something" more. I rated 5/5 because I want to support the dev, BUT still, I think the only bad thing is the lack of customing. When you are used to illusion's game customization possibilities, it seems a little bit poor.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes