Others Completed Cherry VX [Final Update 5] [Polybay Digital Entertainment]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
I finally bought the game on steam, worth the price. I had tried last year before both updates. Gentlemen, it got better, in my memory we only had three posiitons in the past, here you can choose from 14 positions, the girls are quiet realistic with a bit of "cyberpunk whore something" more. I rated 5/5 because I want to support the dev, BUT still, I think the only bad thing is the lack of customing. When you are used to illusion's game customization possibilities, it seems a little bit poor.
Well other one is fairly new company and other one has been around for 20 or so years so it makes sense

Shoroch

Aug 18, 2018
Can start the game just fine. Controllers work, no issues with Steam VR off (Oculus native played on Quest 2).
The only problem is... it's not in VR.
Just a big 2D space. Anyone aware of this issue?

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Can start the game just fine. Controllers work, no issues with Steam VR off (Oculus native played on Quest 2).
The only problem is... it's not in VR.
Just a big 2D space. Anyone aware of this issue?
are you using steamvr? i dont think it works natively on oculus, i have a CV1 and i need to use steamvr, also make sure Steamvr isnt bugged, it should show your headset/controllers/etc detected

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
are you using steamvr? i dont think it works natively on oculus, i have a CV1 and i need to use steamvr, also make sure Steamvr isnt bugged, it should show your headset/controllers/etc detected
There are two versions, one for steamvr and one for oculus. I've never been able to get the oculus version (Rift S) to work myself, only the steamvr version works but everything is misaligned whereas the oculus native is super zoomed in and has no depth. I even sent the devs an email (I bought the game) and all they had in response was to refund.

Shoroch

Aug 18, 2018
Even tried the combination with SteamVR on. No difference. Other games work perfectly. Have to use Oculus native or else the controllers wont work.

(I bought the game) and all they had in response was to refund.
Matches my issue and... Ouch.

LynxyOne

Jul 14, 2020
hmmm... how to play in this game? when I start, game shutting down and opens steam with proposition to buy this game. Any tablets or cracks?

Saast2

Dec 9, 2019
Is this version buggy? Everything is clipping so badly. On pictures it looks way better.
Are there other games like that?

Ziggster

Sep 9, 2018
So whenever I load the game for steamvr I'm put in a room with 2 exit signs and a wall that says make sure your controllers are on. No matter what I do nothing else happens. The only thing I can do is click the exit buttons. Any help?

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
Been two months since the game was updated, why havent anyone picked it up yet?
Steam summer sale is starting soon, i hope the app gets a discount, having it updated asap instead of waiting here for someone to share it will be worth it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xsnowx

HGBX

Jan 19, 2018
Steam summer sale is starting soon, i hope the app gets a discount, having it updated asap instead of waiting here for someone to share it will be worth it.
If you end up getting this and uploading it here, thanks in advance. The update looks really good.

Reactions: yep101

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
If you end up getting this and uploading it here, thanks in advance. The update looks really good.
Hey, @
satoshi bae
Dude, will you be updating the game ? since the major update 3 is out...thx in advice.
Hey there, i finally bought the game on Steam, here is the non VR version:
It's already patched, the original steam_api64.dll has been renamed and included as steam_api65.dll

Last edited:

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Hey there, i finally bought the game on Steam, here is the non VR version:
It's already patched, the original steam_api64.dll has been renamed and included as steam_api65.dll

I really encourage you guys to buy the game, i can update more releases in the future, but i'm not the maintainer of this topic, and i would prefer you to buy the game and support the dev. If you don't want your Steam friends to see you playing this you can just patch your own game and play with steam closed. This way you can have updates asap.

I understand piracy when we have paywall situations like with VAM patreon bullshit thing, but this game is a one time purchase and it's really good looking one.
Thank you my man...how do I patch the game in the way you say?
And whats that about the steam api 65...should I change to 64?
Thx.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes