Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
it sayes that game is uncensored. Anyone could confirm that?
Japan game translated by a official group = uncensored
Only games from Japan translated by fans are censored, because they don't uncesor the artwork. The big groups like Kagura Games, have artists to do that.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Untitled.png
Capture.JPG
Eww French. They should have just translated this part too. Or did Kagura think this was beneath them or not part of the contract? No I'm paid to translate Japanese not this "French". Or was it originally in something else and they purposely translated it into French in which case I don't know then.

Reactions: Gechogo

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Japan game translated by a official group = uncensored
Only games from Japan translated by fans are censored, because they don't uncesor the artwork. The big groups like Kagura Games, have artists to do that.
I think it's more that they're contract allows them access to uncensored backup versions of the game's art from the developers.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I think it's more that they're contract allows them access to uncensored backup versions of the game's art from the developers.
Maybe for some games and groups. But Kagura Games? I doubt it. Some games you can see the contrast between the good quality artwork and the awful dick or genitals the "uncensored" art have.

• Sad
Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I'd like someone who is certain about this, to save me ~1-5 minutes of google-fuing and tell me whether this has (will have) the append included, yay or nay.
Domo alligator.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
I think we should leave the game alone until a few hours after Kagura's done with their launch.

I won't deny I'm a pirate as much as the next guy, but the last thing I want is Kagura getting trigger-happy with their releases like Irodori and their bs with fan-translated doujins.

TLDR: Be considerate to the dev and the publisher.
totally agree!

proceeds to download anyway

• Haha
Reactions: bezenda

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
View attachment 1674336
View attachment 1674335
Eww French. They should have just translated this part too. Or did Kagura think this was beneath them or not part of the contract? No I'm paid to translate Japanese not this "French". Or was it originally in something else and they purposely translated it into French in which case I don't know then.
Artistic decision. The splash screen was originally in French, to go with the setting (and the title) of the game, so Kagura left it in the original French.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
also, one inscription appears in the battle: pussy penetration, although other animations are displayed

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
Is the game full rapey stuff or she enjoy it at some point ? can someone spoil me on this please ?

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Artistic decision. The splash screen was originally in French, to go with the setting (and the title) of the game, so Kagura left it in the original French.
Besides it's not even good French. Sure, it's grammatically correct, but it's exactly as if I wrote in English:
"Greeme, the land where spirits dance. Long ago when an evil shadow covered the place, the king took his sword and ring to seal it. A story of prayers and sacrifice" See even Google Traduction makes it sound better in English than when I translate it with a similar level.

Sep 21, 2021
Welp, that's some boring story judging by the prologue and basically most starting interactions. The fighting system doesn't seem to be very fun or even just polished either. Does, well, anything get better later on or I can just abandon the virgin run and start sluttifying my heroine now?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Oh boy. Yet another 'old' game released 'incomplete' by Kagura. Despite being 'complete' by now (and the 'Append' not even being seperately purchaseable on DlSite to begin with, it's just 1 listing for the game & includes the 'Append'). :cautious:

Was the 'base game' even any good w/o whatever the 'Append' fixed & added, because I kind recall reading it wasn't. :unsure:
Anyway ... just like other games released like this ... dunno if it's even worth playing the incomplete version.

Reactions: korat56 and p23rklo

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
So I've read through all the comments here and haven't really seen many folks bring up the game's content yet.

The description lists it as a "classic-style action RPG" but I'm not really seeing anything about the H-scenes. The tags are there but it's still not very clear: Is this a GOR style game where all the scenes happen only after losing a fight? Is it strictly monster sex (as depicted in one of the three screenshots) or are there human "participants" as well? Do we have the standard town-fare of part time jobs and such or is the protagonist just going off in dungeons to get boned by orcs and trolls?

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes