RPGM Chika's Horny and Kinky Night [v0.0.1.1] [Vanny Dev Datz]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
my dick been hard since august, at least post an update on update without it lock behind a paywall
What I meant for a few good work days means I just get a lot done all at once, I've been getting a lot of little things ready but it's not ready yet. Last month wasn't super productive since I was busy with holiday stuff. I didn't give a date since it's unpredictable with how much work I could get done vs what might actually get done for the project. I probably wouldn't have made this post if you weren't so active animeisgood and I like that people are enthusiastic. As someone who played a ton of good h games and then had to wait months at a time for a smidge of content I understand that feeling with games like this where it's just scratching your itch and you just want the content to be out no matter the state or bugs. Just know I haven't stopped working on it and when it's close to something like a foreseeable date or time I will let you guys know. Thank you so very much for your comments. It motivates me to see people very excited even when it's taking a while!

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
What I meant for a few good work days means I just get a lot done all at once, I've been getting a lot of little things ready but it's not ready yet. Last month wasn't super productive since I was busy with holiday stuff. I didn't give a date since it's unpredictable with how much work I could get done vs what might actually get done for the project. I probably wouldn't have made this post if you weren't so active animeisgood and I like that people are enthusiastic. As someone who played a ton of good h games and then had to wait months at a time for a smidge of content I understand that feeling with games like this where it's just scratching your itch and you just want the content to be out no matter the state or bugs. Just know I haven't stopped working on it and when it's close to something like a foreseeable date or time I will let you guys know. Thank you so very much for your comments. It motivates me to see people very excited even when it's taking a while!
Piece of advice here - NEVER! EVER! make announcement of a possible release date if you are not sure you can get it done in time.

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Piece of advice here - NEVER! EVER! make announcement of a possible release date if you are not sure you can get it done in time.
Yea I learned my lesson, being the only dev on the project made me think it was easy as long as I got the content I wanted ready but there's too much around that to worry about before I can even consider releasing anything. I was also getting into a groove so I felt confident but the amount of effort to put into this demo is more than the original one and the original demo still took around a year from announce until release.

animeisgood

Mar 6, 2019
Yea I learned my lesson, being the only dev on the project made me think it was easy as long as I got the content I wanted ready but there's too much around that to worry about before I can even consider releasing anything. I was also getting into a groove so I felt confident but the amount of effort to put into this demo is more than the original one and the original demo still took around a year from announce until release.
oh damn, look like I have to wait for a long time for an update... But i can wait i guess although i am getting a bit impatient by now.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
For this H game I'd say the wait would be worth it if the current demo is any indicator. I just hope the dev removed the game over thing, I wanna breed Chika accepting any consequences afterwards as long as my boner stays alive, heh.

bosop

Jun 8, 2021
For this H game I'd say the wait would be worth it if the current demo is any indicator. I just hope the dev removed the game over thing, I wanna breed Chika accepting any consequences afterwards as long as my boner stays alive, heh.
Same, I think a good system would be to just spawn back at base to go through it again as punishment, or having to deal with a temporary debuff that lasts a while.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes