RPGM Chika's Horny and Kinky Night [v0.0.1.1] [Vanny Dev Datz]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

MoxyBoxy

Apr 30, 2022
Hey I've been trying for a while but I don't know why I cant extract the game it keeps saying this does anyone have a solution?
Screenshot 2024-02-05 183642.png

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
ChicaShy.gif
I want to know what the pipeline for the animation is.
There's a lack of aliasing, but I don't know if that's from exporting from sfm or if it was in the same pass as the color reduction.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: darkblane257

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
View attachment 3361078
I want to know what the pipeline for the animation is.
There's a lack of aliasing, but I don't know if that's from exporting from sfm or if it was in the same pass as the color reduction.
This looks like this because of gif compression, in game it looks 10x better and smoother.

The pipeline for animations like this is green screen in sfm and then using print screen since sfm anti aliasing completely ruins the greenscreen effect. The lines get too blurry to edit out of the image smoothly.

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
This looks like this because of gif compression, in game it looks 10x better and smoother.

The pipeline for animations like this is green screen in sfm and then using print screen since sfm anti aliasing completely ruins the greenscreen effect. The lines get too blurry to edit out of the image smoothly.
ah, I thought I was just really bad at chroma keying when I was making my animation.

So it's a screenshot from sfm and then the chroma key.
Is the resolution for RPGM or a style choice?

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
ah, I thought I was just really bad at chroma keying when I was making my animation.

So it's a screenshot from sfm and then the chroma key.
Is the resolution for RPGM or a style choice?
The resolution? I shrunk it a bit at a certain ratio to fit into rpgmaker since sfm isnt usually consistent with its screen size. I remove the secondary viewport and then increase the window size to its maximum so its always a consistent size then shrink it in aseprite after screen capping everything manually

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes