RPGM Chika's Horny and Kinky Night [v0.0.1.1] [Vanny Dev Datz]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Greg checked the game files, there are currently 3 animations: boob grope, boob grope 2:boobie boogaloo and wall fuck.

They're very good animations though.

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
I asked about it on itchio so I will post it here just in case someone interested in:

I will add some suggestions here as well:

I would prefer having ability to save at any points in the game rather via terminals. I have a huge experience with RPG-engine games crashing at some points or giving error messages and sometimes it can lose a lot of progress or just send you back to the point where you had to annoying parts of the game again. A lot of the time it cause enough frustration to abandon game completely.

Cheat item that allow you to turn off random encounters\encounters without h-scenes. Again, QoL thing. A lot of people actually hate to the point that they just cheat their stats so they can skip that type of encounters entirely. (Or even better, having cheat items from the start in the chest or smth but with a warning that it can affect a player experience).

Obviously it's planned, but still can be good addition if not: cum\orgasm scenes during the fight as well as multiple different H-scene attack for each enemy. Maybe even corruption takes place where you character assault enemies instead having a different animation as well.

If there's game over when losing fights, it better to make it rather "soft" game over with a scene and then sent back to last safe location (you can call Terminal) rather than forcing to load a safe. Its good for people who love intentionally losing the game to see some scenes
I have save terminals *precisely* to avoid headaches when people load in maps only to be in the wrong area or pass new checks that I didn't prepare for. It's mostly a QoL thing to make sure players don't get stuck out of bounds if I decide to change the position of certain maps.

Also random encounters will be here to stay, as someone who plays rpg games and knows how often players cheat I'm still not going to program it in as this isn't that type of game for it. All I can do is limit the areas it occurs so players are engaging instead of avoiding.

Cumming and orgasms in fights are planned and the intention is for fucking to not be gameover, it's only that way currently due to being a super early version of the game. I wanted some form of sex in the game atleast instead of releasing nothing to add it in later.

Also yes continuing instead of gameovering will be a mechanic when I properly add in corruption mechanics where you just take a long term debuff in exchange for not having to load a save.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
May i ask what there is to do in the foil room?? i just fight the condoms but nothing special happens
what version are you playing? in 0.0.1.1 the foil room breaks the game. after the count down you should be teleported back to the main map. Its fixed in the latest update

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Greg checked the game files, there are currently 3 animations: boob grope, boob grope 2:boobie boogaloo and wall fuck.

They're very good animations though.
Oh nooooo you've seen them nooooo, oh well. The boob grope animation was used for back when I had a different idea for the bust animations. It's a remnant of old ideas not made real.

Reactions: Mpreg Greg

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Oh nooooo you've seen them nooooo, oh well. The boob grope animation was used for back when I had a different idea for the bust animations. It's a remnant of old ideas not made real.
Keep it, it will be our little secret, like the fetus Greg hid inside your colon while you slept

Reactions: Vanny Dev

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
Hey there, one of the guys that commented on your game on itch. Still have the same opinion as that post.
Anyway, I'm here to report a bug or visual glitch I guess.
So, when using the struggle option from the overworld, the game plays the sequence of breaking free from endo's grope attack, as if in real battle, and leaves the endo's sprite on the overworld screen. I couldn't find a way to remove it in game, in battle it disappears and reappears afterwards. Closing and loading a save file didn't help either.
Also, not sure if that's connected, the endo's lost their idle animations for me. They just stay there (menacingly), but still work properly when groping. It happened before the "overworld endo" glitch.

As I've said before, great start for a game. Patiently waiting for more in the future (waiting the same way as for the Vampire Lust, get it?)

sfgtesdfg

Mar 22, 2023
Also yes continuing instead of gameovering will be a mechanic when I properly add in corruption mechanics where you just take a long term debuff in exchange for not having to load a save.
Question, will there be a suicide skill/item like other HRPG Maker games that lets those who want to see the game over scenes and corruption related content without having to wait for enemies or bosses to whittle down the health of the player characters?

Dark Rainbow

Dec 12, 2017
Lovely game, it seems like it'll have lots of potential. Would there be other party members down the line? Would they have their own animations?

Dark Rainbow

Dec 12, 2017
how do I beat the endo?
I managed to defeat him at like around level nine so grind to around that by defeating the other enemies. Make sure to use the pizza slices to heal Chika and the Cupcake every one or two turns, ideally with one attacking and the other healing.

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Lovely game, it seems like it'll have lots of potential. Would there be other party members down the line? Would they have their own animations?
The idea is that other parties will have 1 character as the focus for erotic attacks and content, and the rest are simply support characters that don't get their own scenes (in combat). Like how chica here gets all the erotic attacks and has to manage her heat while the other allies don't have to worry about that and just attack or use skills.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
I kinda wonder will you make her like go into a "stunned state" after 100 heat? i mean you could play around 1-2 turn of no "support" with healing items maybe even add like a "jump start" item to skip that period. Idk i dont wana project im legit curious how your gona do the work around.

Quite_Useless

Feb 20, 2020
Gave it a shot, pretty good. The art is great, but the combat could use some work.

Does the password do anything?

Edit: Noticed that this is tagged with corruption, which is great, but maybe add different outfits if possible? Like, if she's not wearing anything at the start that kinda lessons the impact.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes