• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Chika's Horny and Kinky Night [v0.0.1.1] [Vanny Dev Datz]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
LMAO I think Scott would be "THRILLED" XD
Seeing how the third game outright mentioned "furry suit" and FurAffinity once had Fnaf ads running on its site (don't ask), you might be onto something.
(Edit: "ads on the site", not getting Fnaf to run on it lmao)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wackop

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Wouldn't mind having clothes/armor and working your way up to skimpier outfits, with the true uniform/tits out chica being the final option. Not so much corruption when she's already walking around with nothing more than a bib.
Well atm there isn't much clothing for chica considering I had to use the gmod port and any shirt on her clipped like a mf'er. So I ended up focusing more on the body and animation to display the lewdness.

Reactions: Raziels

Raziels

Nov 30, 2019
Didn't think someone would make this in Five Nights At Fuckboys style no less.
Hey, I'm sold. I'm interested to see how this would go.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChikasHornyAndKinyNight-0.0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
gave it a play. The game looks great but the gameplay needs some serious overhaul. I turn on the generator and fight endo to get two shot. restarted grinded a little still got two shot. Realized there is no way to save. have to restart. grinded 40 min to get to level 7 still get two shot.

looking forward to future releases with some sort of gameplay fix. More EXp after a fight so i'm not grindin for fucking ever. A save feature to save. Item drops more often. Chica's skills are really bad too and need a buff. the cupcake does nothing so give it a skill.

I also encountered a bug with the EXP room when the time runs out when you are in battle you are stuck there. There is also a child model before the endo fight for some reason.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes