VN Ren'Py Completed Childhood Friends [Ep. 2 v1.1] [Void Star]

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes
Mar 21, 2019
Give me an answer please, as I understand it, only in the first episodes of the NTR scene And then there will be no more and there is no NTR Yes? Why did the author of the game disappoint, the first episode was better in this regard!

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Give me an answer please, as I understand it, only in the first episodes of the NTR scene And then there will be no more and there is no NTR Yes? Why did the author of the game disappoint, the first episode was better in this regard!
NTR is just a perspective for us as players of this game. but for the MC it's not NTR but an unspoken feeling.

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Read this story and I have to say it was hella messed up in many ways.

Sarah obviously was a classic 304 and a good part of me feels that even before the gambling happened she wanted to leave the father. She just used it as an excuse so she can be free to be one. Plus it got to the point where it was obvious that she put being a 304 over her own son's psychological state of being seeing as she was smashing dudes left and right while he was still there.

Angel was anything but that. Not only did he attack the very guy who introduced him to his friend, but on the side destroyed his mother and got her knocked up twice with his kids. Makes me wonder if he choose to stay with her or did he make her a single mom once again. My money goes on the later though if he wanted to be an evil dick he could just stay there and make sure to hammer Sarah when he goes back home just to torment him... at least until the MC moves out then leave her and the kids behind.

As for the actual girlfriend he was dating she had some good standing at first... that is until she learned of her boyfriend's quirk and that is when she went downhill. Warrant that she originally was doing it to make him happy and he originally did agree to it the problem was that eventually she went from doing this to making her boyfriend happy to just sleeping around because she wanted too in other words she became a 304.

As for Victoria the Childhood friend she is the only one outside of the MC I can give middle ground if anything. This is because despite her causing him damage she didn't due it on purpose to him. She has the right to be with who she wants. Hell I can't even hate her for the looks she gave him after he watched both his current and former crush get it on with those two Jocks seeing as she was informed of this info and was doing somewhat as a favor to get him off. The only fault I can think of with her was that back when they were in town despite crushing his heart she distanced herself from him instead of being there for him when he needed her. If that had happened the blow he was dealt wouldn't have been nearly as bad and I doubt he would have developed the cuck fetish due to the second shock she dealt him.

Eric or the MC was so damaged and crushed from his first crush not wanting him that he not only ended up becoming a Jack Murphy/Will Smith level Cuck but also in the process ended up wreaking his first real relationship with a girl who wanted to be with him. But on the upside he did graduate from college, and has a degree. My advice for him would be

1) Dump his girlfriend seeing as she has become a 304 who doesn't want him but rather screw other dudes that aren't him
2) Don't go home because if he does he will be leaving one nightmare to return to another.
3) Go see a Psychologist to help you get over your damage and that Fetish. This way you can have a normal relationship that won't possibly lead your future girlfriend/wife down the path of being a 304 who loves riding the CC.

But overall even though it was short I did enjoy reading this novel. Just wish it wasn't so short and there were more chapters to it.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Me To there is so many way these character could go. I thought I read where Void Star may revisit this in the fall

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
There is NTR and then there is also self NTR. The NTR was when he learned of Victoria screwing the guy who was supposed to be his best friend Angel. the Self NTR was when he agreed to watch his girlfriend fuck other guys to the point where she became a massive 304.

I won't call what was happening with his mother and any of the other man she spread her legs for NTR seeing as there was no real romantic interest between Sarah and Eric in this story. If anything that would be psychological damage due to him having to endure this sort of thing as a kid to adult, then the real punch to the gut will be when he learns that Angel is not only the person who Sarah is dating but the guy who is planting his seeds into her womb.

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Read this story and I have to say it was hella messed up in many ways.

Sarah obviously was a classic 304 and a good part of me feels that even before the gambling happened she wanted to leave the father. She just used it as an excuse so she can be free to be one. Plus it got to the point where it was obvious that she put being a 304 over her own son's psychological state of being seeing as she was smashing dudes left and right while he was still there.

Angel was anything but that. Not only did he attack the very guy who introduced him to his friend, but on the side destroyed his mother and got her knocked up twice with his kids. Makes me wonder if he choose to stay with her or did he make her a single mom once again. My money goes on the later though if he wanted to be an evil dick he could just stay there and make sure to hammer Sarah when he goes back home just to torment him... at least until the MC moves out then leave her and the kids behind.

As for the actual girlfriend he was dating she had some good standing at first... that is until she learned of her boyfriend's quirk and that is when she went downhill. Warrant that she originally was doing it to make him happy and he originally did agree to it the problem was that eventually she went from doing this to making her boyfriend happy to just sleeping around because she wanted too in other words she became a 304.

As for Victoria the Childhood friend she is the only one outside of the MC I can give middle ground if anything. This is because despite her causing him damage she didn't due it on purpose to him. She has the right to be with who she wants. Hell I can't even hate her for the looks she gave him after he watched both his current and former crush get it on with those two Jocks seeing as she was informed of this info and was doing somewhat as a favor to get him off. The only fault I can think of with her was that back when they were in town despite crushing his heart she distanced herself from him instead of being there for him when he needed her. If that had happened the blow he was dealt wouldn't have been nearly as bad and I doubt he would have developed the cuck fetish due to the second shock she dealt him.

Eric or the MC was so damaged and crushed from his first crush not wanting him that he not only ended up becoming a Jack Murphy/Will Smith level Cuck but also in the process ended up wreaking his first real relationship with a girl who wanted to be with him. But on the upside he did graduate from college, and has a degree. My advice for him would be

1) Dump his girlfriend seeing as she has become a 304 who doesn't want him but rather screw other dudes that aren't him
2) Don't go home because if he does he will be leaving one nightmare to return to another.
3) Go see a Psychologist to help you get over your damage and that Fetish. This way you can have a normal relationship that won't possibly lead your future girlfriend/wife down the path of being a 304 who loves riding the CC.

But overall even though it was short I did enjoy reading this novel. Just wish it wasn't so short and there were more chapters to it.
I agree with you if the dev were to start a sequeal they should do as you say with a little bit of revenge against some of these 304s it would feel like a very good proper story i hope that is what will happen as this seems like the plausible thing to do in such situation.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep2 v1.1
Size 87.3 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
< >

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Short long story the MC become rich investing in cryptocurrencies and Vesla (electric car), sometimes we can see him at parties with Mlon Eusk ( he is dating with a famous actress and have 2 kids together, often is cheating her with other celebrities) his mother moved in with him and is his personal maid , after few years Angel started to drink and gamble all his income, at some point he meet with MC and decided to sell his sister to him for few dollars, not long after this he jumped in front of the train .

Victoria never had a long relationship ... she jumped from a d**k in another and ended up with 4 kids . Her only income was posting her videos on a website onlyadmirers but she was not doing to much money and ended up selling her body on street doing what she loved the most .

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
As a ntr lover,this game made me really sad instead of erect.
I guess some of ntrfans are like this,they grewed up with a suck love life,every girl he had a feeling with goes to another guy.
It's not a game for me,more like my real life when i was young.
So i preher another kind of ntr games with love undying,that heals

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Damn, usually I don't mind this genre, but this game's just sad. It's almost too well written, like, I genuinely feel bad for the MC, His Shit's all fucked up.
Usually NTR is "harmless" but i find this game really messed up, i guess we all have that "one who got away" and this hits home, except it's made worst that the guy was his "best friend" and he never moved on, just goes deeper into his depression.

As i said i consider NTR harmless and don't relate to the guy being cucked, but this one i wanted the guy to fight back, nail Victoria once just so he can let go and beat the shit out of Angel.

Short long story the MC become rich investing in cryptocurrencies and Vesla (electric car), sometimes we can see him at parties with Mlon Eusk ( he is dating with a famous actress and have 2 kids together, often is cheating her with other celebrities) his mother moved in with him and is his personal maid , after few years Angel started to drink and gamble all his income, at some point he meet with MC and decided to sell his sister to him for few dollars, not long after this he jumped in front of the train .

Victoria never had a long relationship ... she jumped from a d**k in another and ended up with 4 kids . Her only income was posting her videos on a website onlyadmirers but she was not doing to much money and ended up selling her body on street doing what she loved the most .
Or this LOL.

Last edited:

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Usually NTR is "harmless" but i find this game really messed up, i guess we all have that "one who got away" and this hits home, except it's made worst that the guy was his "best friend" and he never moved on, just goes deeper into his depression.

As i said i consider NTR harmless and don't relate to the guy being cucked, but this one i wanted the guy to fight back, nail Victoria once just so he can let go and beat the shit out of Angel.

Or this LOL.
Mostly agree with you the MC should have fought back however i have read some very disturbing stories of btr on sites like literotica so yeah this reminded me of them one of the reasons i did not like this VN.

Reactions: sergyo_ml and LSC82
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes