3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Now if only we could somehow get the rest of Orcsoft's work translated and decensored the world would surely be all the better for it.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Isn't there a Hentai with the same settings and characters? Never knew the name but I remember finding something like that and I can say the girl is the same
Same name even, as it's based said title ;) Sex Friend Osananajimi: Shojo to Doutei wa Hazukashii tte Minna ga Iu kara

no they look similar but its different
No. It is the sauce for the OVA of Sex Friend Osananajimi: Shojo to Doutei wa Hazukashii tte Minna ga Iu kara, based on the ending where they meet up later in life. Or so one would think.... IDK as it's a clusterfuck of events not explained properly, so it might be a mish-mash of both.

and

Not a well executed OVA by any stretch, it's Pink Pineapple so it so-so at best IMO, as their animations are still sub par.

Reactions: MD27 and superelmo

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
anyone know how to get the first ending, I keep getting the 2nd one
Edit: Nevermind, just choose the first option for all the conversational choices unfortunately, the first ending doesn't have a sex scene but I guess the vanilla fans will like it cuz its all sweet or whatever. The 2nd ending is still good if not better just because there's an actual sex scene in it, its just they meet back up in their 30's after having failed marriages. they fuck and decide to stay with each other permanently from here on out.

Last edited:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hi, does anyone know how to unlock the gallery and memory without playing through the game? tks

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes