3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
Anyone else having problems with the game?

Downloaded, extracted and attempt to run. It'll simply buffer and do nothing, nothing listed in task manager or any AV blocking it.

Edit: for anyone else who has this issue, move it to a top level folder, don't load via subfolder.

Last edited:

LordNero

Apr 18, 2020
Soo... MUCH... TEXT
For a ~1.6GB game, it's unreasonable.. not to mention that it's one of those games that is played with Ctrl pressed

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I had no idea that this hentai was VN
No wonder it seemed familiar. I used to pride myself on being able to tell if something is/has an adaptation- but the general quality of h-anime has degraded so much these days, they're all starting to fade into one another in my brain.

I blame the flaming pile of shit that must not be named.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Well, now I'm curious! Any hints as to what name I need to avoid?
I'm not trying to make you work for it, but I just can't bring myself to physically type out the name. See throwawaycoom's post on the previous page- although, you're probably at least aware of it already if you've visited a hentai site with any sort of regularity in recent years.

If you haven't, be warned as that studio's "productions" are somehow both a step above and below motion comics.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
No wonder it seemed familiar. I used to pride myself on being able to tell if something is/has an adaptation- but the general quality of h-anime has degraded so much these days, they're all starting to fade into one another in my brain.
There are a few good studios, but they release mostly stuff on my black list. And I avoid Pink Pineapple for the most part, as their animation is sub-par at best, and ruins the point of an OVA.

I'm not trying to make you work for it, but I just can't bring myself to physically type out the name. See throwawaycoom's post on the previous page- although, you're probably at least aware of it already if you've visited a hentai site with any sort of regularity in recent years.

If you haven't, be warned as that studio's "productions" are somehow both a step above and below motion comics.
popober You're talking about the dairy related name I presume? *shudders*

edit;fixed typo

Last edited:
Reactions: superelmo
Aug 27, 2017
Is there any full save for this game?
I've already played it and got the good ending. I just don't want to bother trying every choices just to get full album/ memory unlocked. Thanks in advance.

May 17, 2018
I'm just standing here, dreaming of the day when is finally translated.Aiko and Ryoko are two of the finest MILFs I have ever seen in a VN imo, I guess this will have to do until then.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes