3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
anyone know how to get the first ending, I keep getting the 2nd one
Edit: Nevermind, just choose the first option for all the conversational choices unfortunately, the first ending doesn't have a sex scene but I guess the vanilla fans will like it cuz its all sweet or whatever. The 2nd ending is still good if not better just because there's an actual sex scene in it, its just they meet back up in their 30's after having failed marriages. they fuck and decide to stay with each other permanently from here on out.
Happy ending has the after story with a sex scene. You can pick it on title screen.

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
I know it's pretty early but is there gonna be android port for this?

By the way,what do the tag "Others" mean? Is it not run on Renpy and Unity?

red060691

Mar 6, 2018
I got a True Ending also Ending 1...God Jesus so hard!. But i had complete it :D
walkthrough True ending or call Ending 1.
1/ Cum in her Chest Pussy or Cum in her Mouth Pussy (Depends on you guy Choice.I choice Cum in her Chest Pussy).
2/ It tough Sometimes.
3/ Ask Shiho Instead.
4/ Cum on her Tits.
5/ Honestly, I Do Get JEALOUS.
6/ Shiho! Drunk It ALL DOWN.
7/ Confess My Feelings To Shiho.

mentwo

May 1, 2018
I get an error "Script exception raised Cannot open storage .c/users/mentwo/documents/orcsoft/cfriends/datasc.ksd" so, any solution about this one?

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I've had my eye on this one and the other orcsoft game where there were Girlfriend swappings. Hope that other once gets translated too, It had consensual cheating but in the end I think the MC still won.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
It has 2 endings, both are happy but one of them they split up at the end of school and don't meet again until they are 35 at a reunion (during that time she was married to someone else but has since been divorced), the other ending is a bit better.
Think there is an h-anime of that first ending out there, if I remember right.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes