3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

popober

Jun 9, 2017
There are a few good studios, but they release mostly stuff on my black list. And I avoid Pink Pineapple for the most part, as their animation is sub-par at best, and ruins the point of an OVA.
I have a love/hate relationship with Pink Pineapple; on the one hand, they have actual animation. On the other hand, it's so comically exaggerated. Checking back on the adaptation for this though, it seemed to be alright.

You're talking about the diary related name I presume? *shudders*
I'm actually not quite sure if we're referring to the same thing. Someone else mentioned the name having "milk" in it, but the one I'm thinking of has the word for a certain kind of insect.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I'm not trying to make you work for it, but I just can't bring myself to physically type out the name. See throwawaycoom's post on the previous page- although, you're probably at least aware of it already if you've visited a hentai site with any sort of regularity in recent years.

If you haven't, be warned as that studio's "productions" are somehow both a step above and below motion comics.
Oh. Oh them...

Right, makes sense now.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Wait, did this localization ever get announced? I was keeping an eye on this VN, but last time I checked vndb there was no mention of an English release in the future. Unless I missed it?

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
Is the last choice the only factor about which ending you get or do I have to play it from the beginning?

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Wait, did this localization ever get announced? I was keeping an eye on this VN, but last time I checked vndb there was no mention of an English release in the future. Unless I missed it?
It was announced on Valentine's Day (in twitter denpasoft).

Is the last choice the only factor about which ending you get or do I have to play it from the beginning?
If you was honest with her before, then yes.
If you played 'the cool guy', then you will not receive options in this stage and go straight on second ending.

Reactions: くもり空

Marduke

Jun 12, 2019
The absolute troglodyte!

You don't play games with your girl and gives her the old wireless controller while you use the semi professional low latency Hori arcade stick.

Gentlemen try to even the odds and let the girl play with the stick even if they suck hard on the game.

Reactions: xinx

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I'm actually not quite sure if we're referring to the same thing. Someone else mentioned the name having "milk" in it, but the one I'm thinking of has the word for a certain kind of insect.
Oh..... OH! Them! :eek: I forgot they exist, as auto blacklist is a godsend :KEK:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
This seems surprisingly..... vanilla... for an OrcSoft title. We sure there isn't an ugly fat bastard who shows up and NTRs us?
Someone missed Lessons with Chii-Chan, clearly. Orcsoft titles are usually a mixed bag with the overarching theme being ladies acting slutty. Usually it's on the side of "hardcore sex" with an overweight MC at times, though there are instances where it goes a bit overboard; they have several almost vanilla titles (I say almost cuz the girl usually still gets slutty)

vaner99

Dec 7, 2020
I find it super disturbing that the artist rarely drew teeth for the girl.... once I noticed, it really took away from the experience. For the first half of the game I really wondered if she just doesn't have any.

Well, maybe some people are into that kind of stuff...

tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
Hmm, actually with all the talk of studios I was wondering what would be the top H-anime studios would be?

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
didn't this game have an h-anime made for it?
Pretty sure it was one of the ending routes considering the anime had started with both of them as adults and flashbacked to their teenage years.
Anyone know how many endings there are?

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
I like that ending better. Especially that the fetish in the "good" ending after story is not that much fun to watch for me

roflzwafflz

Jan 19, 2020
There's a few scenes i can't seem to figure out how to get at the end. how to unlock? or does anyone have a save?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes