rizb

Jun 25, 2021
I think gallery of have some problem. I got every scene(i think) but there's nothing there.

kamibell

Jul 16, 2019
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml got this when i tried to install,should i be worried?
Yes it should, I already had this trojan on my PC, it is difficult to remove, I recommend not even trying to install or download it

Xylovon

Apr 2, 2020
I have a problem with Life with the Tribe (1.0 uncensored)
After winning the breeding contest the game is stuck on the victory screen, after quitting the progress doesn't save, no gallery unlocks either...

rndmdude

Jun 27, 2017
I have a problem with Life with the Tribe (1.0 uncensored)
After winning the breeding contest the game is stuck on the victory screen, after quitting the progress doesn't save, no gallery unlocks either...
When you get that you have to hold X to exit from that image.
And you not getting gallery unlocks is possibly because you quit then, which probably counts as during the event.

Xylovon

Apr 2, 2020
When you get that you have to hold X to exit from that image.
And you not getting gallery unlocks is possibly because you quit then, which probably counts as during the event.
Now I feel dumb, HOLDING [x] didn't cross my mind
Thanks!

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
This plant loli is fuckin impossible to beat. Am I missing something obvious, or are her timing windows wild or more random than the slime or goose?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
This plant loli is fuckin impossible to beat. Am I missing something obvious, or are her timing windows wild or more random than the slime or goose?
It's not random, but it's in 2 phases. The first phase is akin to the goose with one safe section. After you hit it 3 or 4 times it changes to 2 hazard zones then the third zone goes hazardous shortly later. Move to the delayed section then use your normal timings. By the time you need to dodge the delayed attack the other locations will be safe.

MahBogus

Nov 18, 2019
how do you get these last 5?
View attachment 3379367
For the first two, sit on the throne and wait for the thought bubble to appear. Get the option right three times. Then repeat for the second one.
The last three involve visiting and revisiting the sheep women several times to get every position possible. You also need to get at least one of them pregnant to get the last position.

AfricanJeff

Oct 12, 2018
Ayo Im playing This Village needs help and Im stuck in the castle. Can someone unlock the gallery, drop or a save or tell me how to not be lost in this damn castle?

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes