.X..

Jan 23, 2023
am i the only person to get a trojan from this? why aren't other people bugging out about it?

DanKr

Oct 30, 2018
I think I got it too, same wacatac pickup. Trying to find out of it's real or false positive. Did you experience any issues or only a detection?

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
i beat the futa and am king now. i got lots of sheep. how can i get to the castle?

futa doesnt do anything at my old house. just lets me sex

i also want more of the gold ring coins , the tradable ones for clothes, how can i get more?
I've had a chat with the developer through Patreon, and it seems that an update for Life with the Tribe is definitely in the pipeline. It's most likely going to come after they've finished updating My Forest Home (MFH).

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is sheep the only character that can be impregnated?
Tried to get other characters pregnant, but either the chances are too low, or they can't be impregnated
At the moment the only one that can get pregnant by fucking is the sheep, you can buy the outfits that they can have the belly, but is just that.

I've managed to trigger this glitch again, you see, futa is having sex with this girl, but I can still join in
Would be funny as hell while she is fucking the girl and you go and fuck her, she get some kind of stun and is unable to do anything more, so you can do your work with all the girls in peace.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Has anyone tried to see what happens if you lose the Breeding mini-game and end up with only 0-8 girls even though you're the King? Just curious :unsure:

DanKr

Oct 30, 2018
am i the only person to get a trojan from this? why aren't other people bugging out about it?
VirusTotal had Cynet flag it as malicious, but no one else and HybridAnalysis says... maybe?

It could be a false positive but I don't know enough to be able to judge.

Reactions: .X..

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
I've had a chat with the developer through Patreon, and it seems that an update for Life with the Tribe is definitely in the pipeline. It's most likely going to come after they've finished updating My Forest Home (MFH).
it would also be nice if you can do the mini game without it being a contest, like I just want to have all the girls lined up and breed them at my whim with just the animations and no minigame...

Reactions: AlexTorch

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Would be funny as hell while she is fucking the girl and you go and fuck her, she get some kind of stun and is unable to do anything more, so you can do your work with all the girls in peace.
I'm not greedy, If I can fuck her and keep her immobile for a while, I'm satisfied
This way at least the player will finally have a way to impregnate all the girls besides using glitch
I mean, if we do nothing, eventually futa could easily get all the girls impregnated, but for now no matter how hard we try
she's able to get at least one of them impregnated, and that's a bit unfair and frustrating

Reactions: AlexTorch

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I've found one bug. If you start fucking the girl targeted by the futa, before the futa is able to reach the girl, the futa just keeps walking back and force trying to start the animation.
You know the bug happened if you keep hearing her footsteps sound playing for as long as you are fucking the girl.
This gives you opportunity to enjoy the animation for as long as you want.

.X..

Jan 23, 2023
VirusTotal had Cynet flag it as malicious, but no one else and HybridAnalysis says... maybe?

It could be a false positive but I don't know enough to be able to judge.

so would you install/play it?

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Dunno about you guys, but I downloaded it from Kemono and my antivirus found nothing.
You're being a bit too paranoid.

Edit: You can also use this site to check files. If one or two out of seventy get triggered, that's 99% a false positive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fighting001

Uhuchu

Dec 28, 2022
Also is there a way to put the tribe member back on the plant (before u fight the dryad)?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes