Neocrator

Aug 12, 2019
For those people having problems executing Life with the tribe:

Create a shortcut of the .exe.
Click the shortcut and go to properties.
Type:" --rendering-driver opengl3" behind the path exe.

*Be aware there is a space.

Youre welcome.

Beanos1000000

Jul 13, 2023
For those people having problems executing Life with the tribe:

Create a shortcut of the .exe.
Click the shortcut and go to properties.
Type:" --rendering-driver opengl3" behind the path exe.

*Be aware there is a space.

Youre welcome.
Where should I type it exactly? 1716780999898.png

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml got this when i tried to install, should i be worried?
It is an encryptor added since this update:

Life with Tribe v0.975
Added feature to strip mc
Added feature to repeat the breeding mini game
Added All result CGs for exploring
Added customization for gilrs (throne guards and fisherman left)
Added new mini game on throne
Added two new scenes with throne guards
Added unlocking gallery and about section in main menu (better to start new game, because old save file can cause problem)
Added gooose ~
Encrypted game files and save files, now is hard to decrypt game. <---this is your false positive

The game is safe. Just ask yourself a question when you want to run any game: Why game developer would make games with viruses? LOL. He or she would be finished after just one game with putted on purpose virus in it.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Just ask yourself a question when you want to run any game: Why game developer would make games with viruses? LOL. He or she would be finished after just one game with putted on purpose virus in it.
In most of cases, if there is a virus is from a person that shared the link and probably put that virus with delay, most of time is not the developer itself that put one (i can remember one developer that put virus on his game), last month there was 8 cases of someone that shared the game link with virus (and in my opinion is probably the same guy).
In this case is a false positive, but still, better safe than sorry.

Gordox96

Mar 12, 2022
I already solved the problem of: make a shortcut (right button on the file, create a shortcut) > right button on the shotcut > properties > go to shortcut > target > literally put after the .exe" --rendering-driver opengl3, but Now does this appear to me, is there a solution? or is it my computer?
Sin título.png

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Does Life With Tribe has a code to unlock the gallery or something like that? I've beaten the game, but I missed a few CGs from the exploration, and since they're like RNG-based trigger, I don't really want to farm for those scenes.

The1917

Nov 25, 2020
I already solved the problem of: make a shortcut (right button on the file, create a shortcut) > right button on the shotcut > properties > go to shortcut > target > literally put after the .exe" --rendering-driver opengl3, but Now does this appear to me, is there a solution? or is it my computer?
View attachment 3764152
U can put the command in CMD, where u have the directory of the game.
C:\user\..\..\"Life.exe" --rendering-driver opengl3

(Life - the name of the .exe)

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes