Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
Live with Tribe didn't need any patch from my experience, I just downloaded the OP version. The only bug I saw was not being able to change the Chief house guards' outfits not changing.

Also damn, The dev knew exactly what I desired and added it to the game.
- Fucking the Futa chief (lol she's crying on the bed in your original hut)
- Fucking the captured enemy tribe member (I didn't even notice till now she had all 4 of her limbs amputated??, and now you can buy her limbs back and keep her in your room)
- Changing outfits and pregnant mode
Too bad the animations are lacking, but really each time I wondered 'hmm, will this be in the game later?' it actually is.
Only thing that would make it awesome is if you can repeat the impregnation event but by yourself. Like ring a bell or hit a gong and it just fades to black and everyone is lined up again and you can just do them normally without the mini game. That'd be perfect

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
Oh a quick """guide""" for anyone playing New life in a new apartment (sorry dev) if you have an auto clicker or don't care about destroying your mouse just mash one of the multiple choice answers. There's no penalty for getting answers wrong so you can just bank on brute forcing correct answers so you can buy everything in the shop and then just go through each day segment watching the "story" and getting the scenes.

RichterDS

Jun 29, 2017
It would be great if there were more villages. With races such as demons, goblins, kemonomimis/furrys and elves. Do missions and challenge the leader of each village.

Reactions: ttttt2

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
how to defeat the tribe leader ? what should I do, bc she always wins lmao
Git gud.

Seriously tho, the minigame mostly requires skill.
Also, don't try to unfuck the ones already fucked by the Chief. Once the indicator reaches either of the ends of the bar, it gets locked and can't be lowered or raised anymore. This works both for you and the Chief.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Git gud.

Seriously tho, the minigame mostly requires skill.
Also, don't try to unfuck the ones already fucked by the Chief. Once the indicator reaches either of the ends of the bar, it gets locked and can't be lowered or raised anymore. This works both for you and the Chief.
how to defeat the tribe leader ? what should I do, bc she always wins lmao
Also typically the thiccer ones require more than a single pass, so if you're smart you can breed a bunch of them while the chief is busy with one, and if she moves on you might be able to snag that girl if the chief didn't all the way knock her up.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
i tried to get through it, but it won't let me and keeps saying "your video card drivers seem not to support the required Vulkan version."
It's not allowing you to open Kemono website? Or the game itself?
If it's the latter, you should try updating your video card drivers.

Last edited:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Version 0.98 for "Life With Tribe" is available on Kemono.

Don´t forget to support ChimeraZak
V0.98 Download:

Changelogs since v0.7 through v0.98 (Newest to Oldest)

Life with Tribe v0.98

Hey with your help I found and fixed the bugs:

Fixed opening second scene with ClotheGirl in gallery

Fiixed girl customization appearance

Added customization for FishermanGirl

Life with Tribe v0.975

Added feature to strip mc

Added feature to repeat the breeding mini game

Added All result CGs for exploring

Added customization for gilrs (throne guards and fisherman left)

Added new mini game on throne

Added two new scenes with throne guards

Added unlocking gallery and about section in main menu (better to start new game, because old save file can cause problem)

Added gooose ~

Encrypted game files and save files, now is hard to decrypt game.

Life with Tribe v0.925 (Hotfix)

Hey, there fixed build.

Fixed only dummy bug.

Fixed customization bug

Added chosen icon for customization menu (for easier understanding what on girl)

Fixed crash on chest event.

Life with Tribe v0.925

Hey, build is ready. Here update list :

Added main menu (settings, game start)

Added game save (3 slots)

Added prologue (cutscene)

Added fisherman girl

Added merchant girl

Added the ability to fuck futanari (after winning the breeding minigame)

Added two new rooms (one in the big house and also the fisherman's house)

Added shop (selling and buying)

Added fishing mini game (4 different types of fish)

Added the quest to repair the dummy girl

Reworked cutscene at the beginning of the breeding minigame.

Added animations for each girl in the breeding game (each girl now has her own animation)

Added customization (Only girls : Wash,Clothe,Weed)

Added customization options (Body : swimsuit, lewd stickers, Head : animal ears, demon horns, Eyes : glasses, Legs : stockings, Tail : animal, demon)

Added elf - designer (requires coins to unlock new customization options)

Completely reworked and added random exploring events (not all planned ones were added, (most a -HP events is ready, remains only +HP events)

Added new loss CGs.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes