Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Holy hell, what are even the controls for this? I was pressing random keys for Life With Tribe and can't figure out how to actually start the game.

Edit - Nvm, found two controls at least - Z and X.

Meh, not worth playing

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I know that is kind off-topic, but great job the editing of the thread, is really detailed about what kind of protagonist each game have.

Sep 11, 2017
I dont understand what the goose is supposed to do, i saw the fish sign beside it but bringing a buncha fish doesnt allow me to interact wtih it or anything

also does anyone know how to quit and/or how to unlock stuff in the gallery? i think force closing screws with unlocking the gallery, i cant seem to unlock anything (but my progress is still saved thankfully)

Reactions: Red_Line

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
I dont understand what the goose is supposed to do, i saw the fish sign beside it but bringing a buncha fish doesnt allow me to interact wtih it or anything

also does anyone know how to quit and/or how to unlock stuff in the gallery? i think force closing screws with unlocking the gallery, i cant seem to unlock anything (but my progress is still saved thankfully)
Force closing has worked fine for me, since it also seems to be the only way to close the game. I'd say just make sure you're in the village before closing, not sure, but I think the village is the autosave location (since you can't manually save either). As for unlocking, you just play the scenes. Unfortunately, a few of the scenes are locked behind first-playthrough so you might have to make a second save just to recollect those scenes.

On the same note, anyone mind telling me how to get these scenes? Want to know what I'm looking for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes