LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean: the current version of the game on page 1 is v0.3.1. ,which includes the Halloween update, so if you download it from there, you should have the Halloween update. to play the halloween update go to Taylor's room, click on the PC --> click on 'Side stories' --> click on the picture with the Halloween game

Thanks. I WAS using the GDS website for all my downloads and the latest version I got there was before the Halloween event. Thanks for giving me the link here so I can get the version with the Halloween update.

All the new content in the Halloween event is playable and works. No problems there.

The old bugs are still unfixed even with this update. Can't get pics #51 and #56 and in the story can't do #55, #71, #73.
Hopefully in the January update, all this will get fixed.

Not bugs or rather stopped waiting for new content is picking the lock to the chest in the attic, having a conversation with Amy, opening up several file folders on the Director's PC.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I've looked at the various walkthroughs but man are they hard to cipher...

How do I play as Chloe and how do I unlock the video of Amy in order to continue progress with her? I've asked the dude for passwords on all options but some folders are still locked. If I try to go to janitors closet by getting pizza girl to punch me it just says he finds nothing but junk.

evilash321

May 4, 2019

How do I play as Chloe and how do I unlock the video of Amy in order to continue progress with her? I've asked the dude for passwords on all options but some folders are still locked. If I try to go to janitors closet by getting pizza girl to punch me it just says he finds nothing but junk.

I second this. All the walkthroughs say to watch the video from previous updates but where is this video and how do I access it?

Reactions: MaviusJones

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
OK I give up, through in the towel and just plain Quit !!!!!!!

I have searched and searched trying about every parameter there is trying to find any good USEFUL Information at all on how to increase the stats for Taylor : "Thinks of me as a Man" All I can get now and then is up to 6 points, then BANG they are gone again....... I have unlocked BJ in front room and bed room and closet, and even got Ass fuck in gym ( dont know how that happened but did ) STUCK BIG TIME HERE all choices I see say that I need 25++ to try for ASS in front room by TV or more points at gym and closet ( anywhere in fact if I remember )
There has to be a trick to get the required "Man" points and or keep them to be able to fuck Taylor.... Without that the game is at stalemate and just wasting time..
Is there a secret or something that be passed along for Old Dumb asses like me out here. The grind has me almost at the Delete Folder and move on point..........................
Also have read all 87 pages of this and found nothing ( may have missed and not known due to getting crossed eyed from all of bs reading )

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
PS: I have the so called walk through and it is 0-Help so far too vague

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017

I second this. All the walkthroughs say to watch the video from previous updates but where is this video and how do I access it?
the video you need to see is in the Director's office (which you need to break into near the start of the game by passing a lockpicking skill check). the folder you need to access is "girl's bathroom - janitor's closet". do you get any hint when you click on it? if nothing else works and you've already bought all passwords from the dude, you can drop your current save file in the comments and i'll have a look

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
OK I give up, through in the towel and just plain Quit !!!!!!!

I have searched and searched trying about every parameter there is trying to find any good USEFUL Information at all on how to increase the stats for Taylor : "Thinks of me as a Man" All I can get now and then is up to 6 points, then BANG they are gone again....... I have unlocked BJ in front room and bed room and closet, and even got Ass fuck in gym ( dont know how that happened but did ) STUCK BIG TIME HERE all choices I see say that I need 25++ to try for ASS in front room by TV or more points at gym and closet ( anywhere in fact if I remember )
There has to be a trick to get the required "Man" points and or keep them to be able to fuck Taylor.... Without that the game is at stalemate and just wasting time..
Is there a secret or something that be passed along for Old Dumb asses like me out here. The grind has me almost at the Delete Folder and move on point..........................
Also have read all 87 pages of this and found nothing ( may have missed and not known due to getting crossed eyed from all of bs reading )
when speaking with taylor at home, you should try the options "ask to see her boobs" and "try to look at taylor's panties" (you should do both of them twice). each time you do this, her "thinks of you as a man" points increase by 2. just do this everyday and then skip to friday night by simply typing "GDS" (clicking on her boobs (1) increases your stats; (2) makes them jiggle). this way, you can just focus on increasing your "man" points with her. let me know if it works out for you

Reactions: GDS

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
when speaking with taylor at home, you should try the options "ask to see her boobs" and "try to look at taylor's panties" (you should do both of them twice). each time you do this, her "thinks of you as a man" points increase by 2. just do this everyday and then skip to friday night by simply typing "GDS" (clicking on her boobs (1) increases your stats; (2) makes them jiggle). this way, you can just focus on increasing your "man" points with her. let me know if it works out for you
I will give that try but how and where to type in GDS not familiar with this style game

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
the video you need to see is in the Director's office (which you need to break into near the start of the game by passing a lockpicking skill check). the folder you need to access is "girl's bathroom - janitor's closet". do you get any hint when you click on it? if nothing else works and you've already bought all passwords from the dude, you can drop your current save file in the comments and i'll have a look
I have that folder unlocked but it's a video of Chloe and Taylor, not Amy. When I click on the folders that are still locked he just says "I need to find the password".

Where do I locate the save file, is it the Data.win file?

Reactions: GDS
4.00 star(s) 80 Votes