Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Genuinely ... at some point in the game got stuck with ””continue Chloe story”
when I wanted to change MC
Playing as Chloe is only possible at school when you click on her on Monday
Gonna check the MOnday hypothesis though, thank you 4 the tip.

Reactions: SCP 001

BigChris

Jan 14, 2018
that's written in the changelog on page 1. for v0.3 it says:

"Halloween update:
-Especial update With Halloween Party(find in Taylor's PC)
-21 new animation
-side story Style But now it's inside the actual game
-11 new Real life themed song to give more life to the update
-Play the Halloween party with Chloe or Trevis and try to get the good ending
-Every Girl has 2 or more NEW sex scenes
-In game walkthrough added(For this update only)
-NO OLD BUG HAVE BEEN FIXED YET (This HUGE update was done in only one month, so no time fair that)
Extras Notes:
-wife and Kaylee were cut from this update, since they will have her own update very soon
-This is a side story update, inside the main Game, big enough to be considered a game by itself
-A Halloween only stand-alone game may come eventually"
Thanks !

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Using the latest free version of Fake Family, I am having trouble with the balloon event at the Fair.
If I click too fast or too slow or too often popping the balloons, I get a crash with a java script error.
This happens every time and no way can I finish in either mode.

Should this get fixed or I find a way around this problem, how does the balloon event work so I
can complete the achievements?

Secondly and separately, I am stuck trying to have Chloe get some fun with B-ball team.
When I play as Chloe, the B-ball team will not talk to me because it says Amy is in a classroom
regardless where she actually is. Only thing as Chloe I can do with Amy is talk to her and get her
to the women's bathroom and get all excited going nowhere. Does this version allow progress for
the Chloe B-ball team achievements or is that something for a future update?
never heard about that error on the balloon game, and its several months old, so if you could show it to me

To get the team:
Playing as Chloe:
-tell Amy to wait at a class room,
-tell the team to wait at a class room
- go to the class room

Reactions: Ghostly

jon123777

Jan 26, 2019
of Create Event
for object obj_date_hanna_intro_suck_face00:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 24883200 bytes
at gml_Script_SCR_create_frames
############################################################################################
gml_Script_SCR_create_frames (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_date_hanna_intro_suck_face00_Create_0
gml_Script_Create (line -1)
gml_Object_OBJ_NEW_BOT_BASE_Mouse_56

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
of Create Event
for object obj_date_hanna_intro_suck_face00:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 24883200 bytes
at gml_Script_SCR_create_frames
############################################################################################
gml_Script_SCR_create_frames (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_date_hanna_intro_suck_face00_Create_0
gml_Script_Create (line -1)
gml_Object_OBJ_NEW_BOT_BASE_Mouse_56
-low/no memory left for the game-

Also if it's in the intro you prob downloaded the old bugged version

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
never heard about that error on the balloon game, and its several months old, so if you could show it to me

To get the team:
Playing as Chloe:
-tell Amy to wait at a class room,
-tell the team to wait at a class room
- go to the class room

of Draw Event
for object obj_fair_ballon_game:

draw_sprite_ext argument 2 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_Object_obj_fair_ballon_game_Draw_0
gml_Object_obj_fair_ballon_game_Draw_0 (line -1)

Above is the most common crashing error I get in the balloon game at the fair. Sometimes I get other errors, but every time I play the balloon game I get the crash. How do I get around this bug or is this something for you to fix?

Regarding the tell Amy to wait at a class room, I got it and thanks. Pretty sneaky hiding the THINK option with Amy off in the middle of nowhere. Guess you are a big fan of Where's Waldo?

BTW the red head thief for the heists and crimes is totally hot. Definitely do more material with her or to the rock hard point to her.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
of Draw Event
for object obj_fair_ballon_game:

draw_sprite_ext argument 2 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_Object_obj_fair_ballon_game_Draw_0
gml_Object_obj_fair_ballon_game_Draw_0 (line -1)

Above is the most common crashing error I get in the balloon game at the fair. Sometimes I get other errors, but every time I play the balloon game I get the crash. How do I get around this bug or is this something for you to fix?

Regarding the tell Amy to wait at a class room, I got it and thanks. Pretty sneaky hiding the THINK option with Amy off in the middle of nowhere. Guess you are a big fan of Where's Waldo?

BTW the red head thief for the heists and crimes is totally hot. Definitely do more material with her or to the rock hard point to her.
thats a coding error, but no one ever got it... so I guess it's not the code...
Maybe it's a bad unpacking or some program blocking the game..
I really dont know why it only shows to you...

Also i didnt hideany ption i think, so it may be a unpacking error, or wrong file at:
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Project_6

try deleting everything with "POS" in its name on that folder

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I use Windows 10 so at C:\Users\[username] the folder AppData is hidden and not accessible
even when in Administrator mode,
Do you have any ideas how I can get into Project_6? I tried searching and windows takes bloody forever
and still can't find Project_6 though we know it exists.
Did I mention I hate Windows 10?

In the Fake Family Part 2 code directory I see a configuration file with POS on it, should I delete that file?

In the meantime, I will try turning off my McAfee anti-virus and firewall before I do a run and see if that helps.
no you should nto delete it on game folder, only on data folder
there are a few ways to go to data folder ONCe or unlock forrever on windows 10:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Thanks for the tip to access hidden folders. In Project_6 only save and other critical files there. Nothing with POS in it.
In Local, managed to delete a lot of residual junk from old games I already deleted.

I played Fake Family with the Firewall and Anti-virus off. No change.

This isn't the only game that gives me java script errors/crashes. I get them also when playing Booty Calls from
Nutaku. Strange thing is I don't get those bugs/crashes when playing Booty Farm or other Nutaku games.

I doubt I got a bad download because everything else works perfectly when playing the game.

Just out of curiosity, how do I play and win at the balloon game at the fair? When doing pop the cherry mode,
I click on Pizza Girl's cherry, not the balloons. That doesn't work either.
on both gamew smodes you need to pop the ballons in the order that shows to the left.
pop the cherry game is harder and the reward are 4 possible sex scenes

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
hi folks, hoping to have your guidance please:
1. Kaoru: I dont know how to make Kaoru likes me more(now at 25, need it to be 35)
got her fully stripped and pussy only
Edit: my bad, I missed the part about eyes color and asking her past, need to to it ON THE CAR and AT THE STATION for those 10 points, to a total of 20 for asking each question twice, on the car and at the stations
2. Amy: shyness is 72 and doesnt seem to decrease, currently can get her pantyless at the fair photobooth, then go Ferris wheel 15m and that's all
Is this related to Chloe quest to get everyone in the school fuck her? Man I hope not before MC :(
Edit: I got to the point is said take Amy virginity in the next update(?), I guess the quest for Chloe and Amy have to wait!
3. Kayley: I got to the point I can ask what Delta Gamma(?) something cunt frat is, and been talking to her 4 times at weekends, any way to progress further?

Btw, what does the level in Chloe mode do? I'm at 20, does it affect the game?
Thanks a lot mates!

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
hi folks, hoping to have your guidance please:
1. Kaoru: I dont know how to make Kaoru likes me more(now at 25, need it to be 35)
got her fully stripped and pussy only
Edit: my bad, I missed the part about eyes color and asking her past, need to to it ON THE CAR and AT THE STATION for those 10 points, to a total of 20 for asking each question twice, on the car and at the stations
2. Amy: shyness is 72 and doesnt seem to decrease, currently can get her pantyless at the fair photobooth, then go Ferris wheel 15m and that's all
Is this related to Chloe quest to get everyone in the school fuck her? Man I hope not before MC :(
Edit: I got to the point is said take Amy virginity in the next update(?), I guess the quest for Chloe and Amy have to wait!
3. Kayley: I got to the point I can ask what Delta Gamma(?) something cunt frat is, and been talking to her 4 times at weekends, any way to progress further?

Btw, what does the level in Chloe mode do? I'm at 20, does it affect the game?
Thanks a lot mates!
which achievements are you missing exactly? you can check that in the computer in Taylor's room

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes