SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
hi SCP, I'm missing 74,77,85,89,96 and 100 onward.
100 and onwards is the Halloween game (go to Taylor's room --> click on the computer --> click on 'Side stories' --> click on the picture; it's quite self-explanatory if you enable the hints, but let us know if you need help with that.

74 and 77 are related to Chloe setting up a gangbang for Amy, only to be gangbanged herself. 74 is where you make them all come for you (middle option); 77 (the B-team bet winner III) is where you try to keep the black guy from cumming.

85 is where Kaoru gives you a bj (so after going out with Amy and Kaoru, stop at the gas station again and ask for a bj; you've already gotten the achievements where you fuck her, but this time you should cum after getting a bj by Kaoru, otherwise you won't get the achievements).

89 is where you and Chloe go to detention, after which the redhaired chick will convince Chloe to ride the dildo. This time, do not participate by making Chloe give you a bj (that is achievement 90, which you already got).

96 is anal with Taylor after gymnastics class (it's the one where you had to grind for untill Taylor could succesfully do her exercises on the balance beam).

Reactions: GDS

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
100 and onwards is the Halloween game (go to Taylor's room --> click on the computer --> click on 'Side stories' --> click on the picture; it's quite self-explanatory if you enable the hints, but let us know if you need help with that.

74 and 77 are related to Chloe setting up a gangbang for Amy, only to be gangbanged herself. 74 is where you make them all come for you (middle option); 77 (the B-team bet winner III) is where you try to keep the black guy from cumming.

85 is where Kaoru gives you a bj (so after going out with Amy and Kaoru, stop at the gas station again and ask for a bj; you've already gotten the achievements where you fuck her, but this time you should cum after getting a bj by Kaoru, otherwise you won't get the achievements).

89 is where you and Chloe go to detention, after which the redhaired chick will convince Chloe to ride the dildo. This time, do not participate by making Chloe give you a bj (that is achievement 90, which you already got).

96 is anal with Taylor after gymnastics class (it's the one where you had to grind for untill Taylor could succesfully do her exercises on the balance beam).
thanks a lot mate!

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Hello friend's
What about the new update?
"hopefully, early January" according to the Dev (more information ).

Even with the event guide, I'm still stuck on a few things. I am using the update right before the Holloween event.

In photos, I am stuck getting #51 and #56

For #51 so many menus and permutations on the gymnastics things, can't seem to get the right combo for photo.
Where is it?

Anybody figure out the magic sequence of events to be able to click on and get #56. We all can plainly see the photo
behind the seat in the car but clicking on that photo usually does nothing.

There is other stuff we can't do, but that is known bugs.
#56 is bugged; the rest should be mentioned in the walkthrough which you can find here.

I don't bother with the pictures myself, so I haven't looked into the walkthrough for the pictures, but if the description for finding them is not clear enough, then perhaps it'd be a good idea to make a photo guide for Bella's pictures, similar to the Milfy City walkthrough

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I looked at the walkthrough for the version I am playing which is before the Holloween event.

Pics 51 and 56 are bugged and unattainable. Supposedly in the Holloween update, the bug
was fixed so pic 51 could be got, but 56 was still bugged and unattainable.

Where can I get a free version of Fake Family with the Holloween update?
I'm not sure what you mean: the current version of the game on page 1 is v0.3.1. ,which includes the Halloween update, so if you download it from there, you should have the Halloween update. to play the halloween update go to Taylor's room, click on the PC --> click on 'Side stories' --> click on the picture with the Halloween game

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
you guys find som many bugs, I hate you all!
Do anyone have a list fo real bugs?

I always think: I will remenber, it's not like m drunk that i will forgot
guess i dont

I only remeber those bugs:
-asking to see Taylo's panties bra etc, wont show anything
-maybe one of bellas pic on the car with ?Kaoro is not click-able

Im looking for bus tofix now, kind of

wmatthau

Sep 30, 2018
I'm looking for bugs to fix now, kind of
  • The first time you enter the girl's changing room as Chloe, the "leave" arrow is invisible.
  • On Mondays at school when you try to start a conversation with Amy (and her shyness is <75), it just kicks you back out into the hall.

Reactions: capitanqueso
4.00 star(s) 80 Votes