XLSX, not XLSP.... :geek: :ROFLMAO:
- not heard of "XLSP" before..... :devilish:

Or, you can use......
- Google Sheets
- LibreOffice
- Excel Online
- OpenOffice
- Numbers for Mac

Seems like GDS needs more Patreons to pay the bills so he / she can afford up-to-date software - come on peeps...... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Arthas1024

Nov 16, 2020
Hi,
Does anyone know how to advance the photo club quest? The guy asks me to take a photo of Loane which I did, but still the guy asks the same thing. I cannot advance Taylor's part without the photo club guy right?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Hi,
Does anyone know how to advance the photo club quest? The guy asks me to take a photo of Loane which I did, but still the guy asks the same thing. I cannot advance Taylor's part without the photo club guy right?
did you only take photo's of the bj or did you take photo's of the subsequent Tom-Loane scenes (the two vaginal sex scenes which play after the bj scene I believe) as well?

Reactions: gnadudu

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hi,
did you only take photo's of the bj or did you take photo's of the subsequent Tom-Loane scenes (the two vaginal sex scenes which play after the bj scene I believe) as well?
^^^ This, you need to see all three scenes (blowjob, vaginal and anal) before you can advance with the dude. I think the dialogue options are "Take Pics(but turn the fucking flash off first)" and "Film it!" to get to the anal part (both need some sneaking I think...)

Reactions: SCP 001

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
You know when it will be for non patrons?
no clue! it'll probably get leaked at some point after it goes out for all patrons. in the meantime, there are other Chloe18 games from the same dev which are available on Android, so you should check those out while waiting for a mobile version of Fake Family

Arthas1024

Nov 16, 2020
^^^ This, you need to see all three scenes (blowjob, vaginal and anal) before you can advance with the dude. I think the dialogue options are "Take Pics(but turn the fucking flash off first)" and "Film it!" to get to the anal part (both need some sneaking I think...)
Thanks a lot! I managed to unlock that. Is there any way to advance with the nerds? THey are too scared of the gym and Taylor do not allow them to get near her.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks a lot! I managed to unlock that. Is there any way to advance with the nerds? THey are too scared of the gym and Taylor do not allow them to get near her.
As far as I know that's the end of the nerds story for now...

Arthas1024

Nov 16, 2020
As far as I know that's the end of the nerds story for now...
Cheers mate. One last question, how do I gangbang Amy? Everytime I get the basketball dudes to the classroom they just bang Chloe and thats end of it. I did go to the lady lockers to get the pantie and nothing new happened.

wmatthau

Sep 30, 2018
Cheers mate. One last question, how do I gangbang Amy? Everytime I get the basketball dudes to the classroom they just bang Chloe and thats end of it. I did go to the lady lockers to get the pantie and nothing new happened.
That part is also unfinished.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Are we getting the Kaylee update this month or is it going to be a christmas update?
there is a new post on my website:

does bella have instagram?
only her personal, With family and friends, Her old one with sex pics ETC died when her Patreon died

dude she is a pure soul, and you expected her to lose her V-card in a gangbang?
hum... maybe....

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes