gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
how you unlock kaoru or decrease amys shynmess
I think you can reduce Amy shyness by switch to play as Chloe in the scholl days
only chloe can talk to her--- I have reached the point where she wait for Amy in the classroom... it is soo funny ;)

Don't know about koaru but i think is related with Amy (her sister)

new2021

Apr 8, 2021
Reactions: Poxmax

Poxmax

Jun 22, 2017

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Just tried the Chloe update. Got to playing as Chloe have to say the roaming feels janky af like it shouldnt automatically make you sleep when you dance, and when you go outside, not do anything then come back into the house you also just go to sleep. Also you exercise in the morning and you skip class automatically?

I'd sub GDS's Patreon for a couple months or something but I am wondering if its worth it? I'd sub just to get access to the discord I guess....

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
This game's engine it's so clunky and awkward that it goes from amusing to straight up garbage material, it makes you want to go play Fate of Irnia back when it was made on the Tyrano engine, and sometimes even want to play a fucking RPG Maker game. The UI gives me an aneurysm in consequense of the headaches and I can hear Gordon Ramsey telling this engine that it's a disgrace and how it should go fuck off back upstairs, donkey shit no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: legend_shon

noigerakiam

Jun 30, 2021
How to make kaylee mad as trevis to get her to go to the club?

How to hang out with daine as chloe after the mom asks you to?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How to make kaylee mad as trevis to get her to go to the club?
On weekend evening go to Kayley's room and choose "-Talk with kayley-" => "-tease her about liking you-", after that change to Chloe and she should be in the club...

Zephiroth

May 30, 2017
I can't seem to unlock the both scenes with drunk mom. If she's outside topless i can only "look". The "talk about sex" options are greyed out with a red "Sucked you before". She already did that, all her other scenes are unlocked already, did everything with top on and in the bedroom.. Also tried to use her bag and using the "not" topless version in case there's a difference between that and using the unlocked topless option straight away.
Is that a bug or am I missing something?

CeeJay2265

Feb 14, 2021
Chloe update is fun so far, thanks GDS!

I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and ask, though: is there a how-to-play instruction set for the camgirl thing? I can't lie, I 100% gave up on the camgirl minigame in BTS but I feel like I'm just on the edge of figuring it out here...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Chloe update is fun so far, thanks GDS!

I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and ask, though: is there a how-to-play instruction set for the camgirl thing? I can't lie, I 100% gave up on the camgirl minigame in BTS but I feel like I'm just on the edge of figuring it out here...
First of make sure you're playing 0.60.1 or 0.60.2 (In 0.60 you will not have enough time to play the minigame).

Here is what I figured out so far for 0.60.1 (could of course change in the future):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Blade102

May 1, 2018
Hi,

The cam show nothing happens, I click on the logo but it stops after 10 seconde
How unlock this ?

How persuade Koaru ? Only Failed

how increased the Delta G ?

Thx

Last edited:
Reactions: cloudstrife255

szg

Jul 15, 2020
- How persuade Koaru ? Only Failed
- how increased the Delta G ?
- Kaoru in mini game is random. I success after few attempt.
- Delta G can raise after you find Kaylee and Foxy in pub. You need to switch to Travis and make Kaylee leave home on the weekend, at night.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
The cam show nothing happens, I click on the logo but it stops after 10 seconde
How unlock this ?
Look at the post directly above yours.

How persuade Koaru ? Only Failed
Unlocked for me after a few tries, it's random...

how increased the Delta G ?
Dance and drink with them a few times...

For the first screenshot you've to have enough Delta G points until you can drink with them a few times. Then follow these steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the second screenshot you've todo the camshow minigame, I think the "dva" oral scene and the cowgirl scenes currently can't be unlocked (those look buggy to me)

Reactions: SCP 001
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes