GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Chloe 18 Fake Family [v0.60] [GDS] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

[/SPOILER]
It should work fine
but you could have asked the HANDSOME DEV!!! because I make a in Game CPU/GPU scaler but never really told anymore about.
So you could lower the image SIZE not the resolution, or BOTH making the images even smaller,
- all images are 1080p so you could rezise to 900p or even 720p and the game will scale up to 1080p

noigerakiam

Jun 30, 2021
The trevis option with kayley to make her mad and go to the club so chloe can meet her is greyed out. It says 'tease kayley about liking you'

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hi HANDSOME DEV, there people asking for compressed version and Mac version but you never really answer them.
Until our compressed hero done a compressed version then you comment.
Also do download the compressed version and check then comment. All image in compressed version is 1080p too.
So now the question is will you release a official compressed version and Mac version?
the game is 18gb, the 4gb one is already compressed, I dont plan to make any official patch that will lower the image quality

LeslieKeleman

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know what's the song that plays in Chloe's room? Is that a royalty free music that I can find on youtube perhaps? I really like that song. Thanks for the reply in advance!

noigerakiam

Jun 30, 2021
The trevis option with kayley to make her mad and go to the club so chloe can meet her is greyed out. It says 'tease kayley about liking you'

DrXman

Apr 9, 2019
When I lockpick the school's office door, I can check his computer and search, but then I can't leave. need an exit option.

kacsa

Sep 15, 2018
Can someone help me how to piss off Kayley to go to the nightclub?
Also how to unlock the Susie's substitute boyfriend scenes?
Also the Taylor gym scenes if Im not under 50 think of you as a man stat?

Thanks!

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Can someone help me how to piss off Kayley to go to the nightclub?
Make sure you've at least 35 "kayley points", talk to Kayley as Trevis in the evening (weekend), choose "-Talk with Kayley-" => "-tease her about liking you-", after that you should be able to meet her in the club...

Also how to unlock the Susie's substitute boyfriend scenes?
Go to the park during the weekend (during the day), choose "-take Pork Chop for a walk-" => "-Use the dog to hit on girls-"...

Also the Taylor gym scenes if Im not under 50 think of you as a man stat?
You need to train with her a few times and the "Thinks of you as a man" points needs to be below 50, where exactly do you need help here? (If you don't know how to reduce the "Thinks of you as a man" points, just train with her or do the Tomboy scenes at the gym...)

Reactions: GDS and kacsa
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes