LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
BUGS/PROBLEMS

1. Can't find Bella Pic 101 anywhere. What and where is it?

2. Need to finish story 55, 71, 73, 118, 125, 127. 128
What are these things and how do they get done?

3. Huuuuuge grind for Camshows. Can only do a Camshow every 5th day as there is a mandatory rest period.
Any way to get past the rest period?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
this dev is as bad as dark silver, spineless. finally makes a male protag game only to turn around and make it 99% female.
Before the game came out GDS said it will have two characters, Trevis and Chloe, if you don't like that why did you even start in the first place?

1. Can't find Bella Pic 101 anywhere. What and where is it?
There's no pic 101, only 100 are in game (as of 60.2)...

2. Need to finish story 55, 71, 73, 118, 125, 127. 128
What are these things and how do they get done?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
this dev is as bad as dark silver, spineless. finally makes a male protag game only to turn around and make it 99% female.
became my patron and vote!
people voted for a update all about Chloe, and next vote will choose if the School update will be 99% trevis or 50/50 with Chloe
If you dont even support the game, no crying about it later.

BUGS/PROBLEMS
3. Huuuuuge grind for Camshows. Can only do a Camshow every 5th day as there is a mandatory rest period.
it was supposed to be 2x days, guess It was a honest drunk mistake
There's no pic 101, only 100 are in game (as of 60.2)...
Damn... kind of there is a pick 101, i just forgot to code it... so i guess there isnt?

Reactions: Pussylickerooo

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Damn... kind of there is a pick 101, i just forgot to code it... so i guess there isnt?
In "data\back\rezise" there're only 100 pictures and in the data.win there's no code for gml_Object_obj_photo101... (so even if there was code, there would be no picture... ^^)

Reactions: SCP 001

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hmm, looked into it, the only way I found was modding the data.win file. (make a backup of the file if something goes wrong in the process)
You've to get open the data.win file, search for gml_Object_obj_cam_master_Create_0, open Code> gml_Object_obj_cam_master_Create_0, click on Disassembly and change "pushi.e 5" above "pop.v.i global.cam_colddown" to "pushi.e 2" (which would be two days), after that click on Decompiled and then save the data.win and it should be changed...
1628169779819.png

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So, I like the look of the game, renders look great.
The story is pretty funny sometimes.
Someone needs to do a walkthrough/cheat mod for the game tough, as the stat building for travis/chloe is horrible, it runs the game entirely enjoyment wise.

Can Chloe corrupt Amy to level 3 in this version? if so how?
How do You find the right classroom that Amy is in, so the team can corrupt her?
Will Chloe ever be allowed by the Dev to get revenge on everyone who ever used her and constantly uses her? or will Chloe be constantly used endlessly like a cum bucket exactly how Monica from Fashion Bussiness is constantly used and never allowed to get revenge on anyone, which in Monica case is why I gave up playing that game entirely.

Reactions: TommyTuba

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
How do You find the right classroom that Amy is in, so the team can corrupt her?
that's not possible in the current version of the game and it probably won't be until after trevis has had sex with her (otherwise amy would go from a handjob for trevis immediately to a gangbang with the entire basketball team)

Someone needs to do a walkthrough/cheat mod for the game tough, as the stat building for travis/chloe is horrible, it runs the game entirely enjoyment wise.
trevis' stats can be improved very easily by typing "gds" in the game and then clicking on the boobs of the girl that appears. this gives trevis money and raises his stats. raising chloe's stats (and specifically her dancing skills) is a bit of a hassle, but the stripper job and dancing with the delta gamma cunts helps quite a bit

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
trevis' stats can be improved very easily by typing "gds" in the game and then clicking on the boobs of the girl that appears. this gives trevis money and raises his stats. raising chloe's stats (and specifically her dancing skills) is a bit of a hassle, but the stripper job and dancing with the delta gamma cunts helps quite a bit
Thanks for the cheats, as I was literally dying clicking lol, only downside of the gds cheat, it resets your stats as travis to 50, while maxing up the crime/stats.
Pity there is no way to max Chloes Fame points quickly.
Can Chloe corrupt Amy to level 3 in this version? if so how?
What is with Kayley, I have gone to her, pestered her, she went to the club, I went as Chloe to the club met Kayley, went to the toilets, took the pics with her, sent them to Travis and nothing, Kayley is on 53 points with clickable options at home in the toilet, when You speak to her in the toilet it says done already in red???
If the Dev got someone who is good in English to go through the game and correct both the spelling mistakes and the English grammar mistakes also, the game would be epic.

Last edited:
Reactions: GDS

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
How do I make money playing as Chloe?

I can't find the pizza place and when I talk to Pizza girl at the store it says I have 0/5 job points.

How do I get things started?

Last edited:

Redfoolish

Nov 16, 2019
How do you get the pizza job back...ive check school and every option and nothing is coming up?
I believe I've only been able to do the pizza job on the weekend. Seems entirely possible to be the case. Chloe 18 often had limits to what she could do in the week vs the weekend.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes