Shawn1990

Jul 22, 2021
how to watch from another angle? he said I can free watching from another angle but I still can't move the angle

Fuchu

Apr 20, 2019
I accidentally deleted one of the files from my save folder and now whenever I try to save the game crashes, I don't want to download the whole game again, can someone upload their save folder please?

kozmoz

Nov 1, 2019
i tried the surf on net for this game and i run across one site says "CHLOE 18 Fake Family game V1.0 (Completed)" is it true???

Amberda1

Jun 17, 2018
how to increase points with amanda, i tried a lot but i can't and how to let her caught travis when he peeking his sister showering?

Reactions: TheNi9ne

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
WHAT will be in the next update? I am not asking when as we all know the answer to that is whatever.

Specifically to the WHAT question....

1. Will achievement 55 be fixed so it will record?
2. Will photo 101 be able to be grabbed and recorded?
3. Will the days between camshows be fixed to 2 from 5?
4. Will DVA blowjob be able to record?
5. Will the purchased Cowgirl outfit be usable in camshows for the 5 achievements?
6. Anything new with advancing the Amy quest?
7. Will the red haired heist girl get some serious punishment/action?
8. Any new clothing in the store?
9. Can we progress with Nathalie or the Teacher at the Stripclub?
10. Can Travis kiss the teacher's ass or will that remain locked?
11. In sports can we do anything with Tom's sister?
12. Will Cybercunt develop into a full game?
13. If and how will Chloe be able to go to the park to have fun with Pork-Chop and get used by humans as expected?
14. Anything new with old TV in the Attic with Travis?
15. What other new content will there be?

brekim

Jul 17, 2017
I am stuck with pizza girl story. Can't go intimate with her so ican't have the strip balloon game a the faire.

How to plz ?

TheNi9ne

Mar 27, 2018
Yet again another phenomenal Chloe game, only thing I have an issue with is not being able to save whenever you want, just like in the previous games. Started playing last night and almost had the Halloween game completed then turned the game off thinking it autosaved but unfortunately it didn't. Other than that loving this as much as the rest of the Chloe games =D

Reactions: GDS

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yet again another phenomenal Chloe game, only thing I have an issue with is not being able to save whenever you want, just like in the previous games. Started playing last night and almost had the Halloween game completed then turned the game off thinking it autosaved but unfortunately it didn't. Other than that loving this as much as the rest of the Chloe games =D
kek, I never stopped to think that people would sink lot of time on the halloween part and it doesnt auto save.

if you like it mate leave a review, lately there are a lot of troll account with zero activity leaving bad reviews

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes