• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

brekim

Jul 17, 2017
pizza.png

I'm still stuck with this one, i've done pretty much anything in the game. How to get pizza fake cheating II plz ?

Doncon

Aug 13, 2021
Trying to start date with chloe but when i try to visit her during the class section i see the animation for her grabbing me for the bathroom and then nothing. Where am i supposed to ask her on the date?

brekim

Jul 17, 2017
Trying to start date with chloe but when i try to visit her during the class section i see the animation for her grabbing me for the bathroom and then nothing. Where am i supposed to ask her on the date?
As travis, use car at night on the week end, choose date chloe.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
uhm how do i meet with diane after finishing her mom's delivery mission
Thats a great question. It said that you could now meet up with her at the park. But the content with her is the same as in the last version. Nothing new that I could find.

Reactions: zeror

rixon123

Feb 11, 2018
Hi GDS i am stuck ... i dunno what i did wrong ...but save doesnt work ... even if i start new game ,
I get this

of Draw Event
for object obj_save_slot_BASE:

Variable obj_save_slot0.WEEK(107207, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_save_slot_BASE_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_save_slot_BASE_Draw_64 (line -1)

View attachment 1356202
please help :( View attachment 1356202
i have the same problem.

Reactions: nightmoods

Major Tom

Apr 23, 2018
Does anybody know how to 'ask to see her body better' with kayley? I have enough frat coins and kayley points...

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
i.m stack. cant search attic and got nerd bonus ( what i do wrong?
not completely sure if there's a requirement to pass a certain point in the story, but your Nerd stat is 0, which is probably why you can't search the attic. if you don't want to grind that stat, type 'GDS' anywhere in the game and click on the boobs of the anime girl that appears. after some clicking, your stats will get raised, including your Nerd stat

Does anybody know how to 'ask to see her body better' with kayley? I have enough frat coins and kayley points...
iirc, after you've done it once in the evening, you can't repeat it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BrotherNewt

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
does anyone know what the poll results of GDS' patreon post on the 9th of august were? that might give an answer to the question of what to expect from the next update.

Reactions: Pussylickerooo

shenberry

Sep 20, 2020
Need help with hipster not paying attention i was able to unlock it once but not sure what i did. How do i get the hipster to pay attention to me in the nightclub thanks.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Need help with hipster not paying attention i was able to unlock it once but not sure what i did. How do i get the hipster to pay attention to me in the nightclub thanks.
remove panties in the bathroom, then do the drinking game where chloe flashes without her panties on, which makes the hipster pay attention to her. afterwards, put the panties back on again and talk to the hipster; he'll suggest to go to the bathroom but, if you talk to cherry (the ginger woman at the bar I believe), she'll go instead. follow her into the bathroom for 4 potential scenes

Reactions: Afield

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
remove panties in the bathroom, then do the drinking game where chloe flashes without her panties on, which makes the hipster pay attention to her. afterwards, put the panties back on again and talk to the hipster; he'll suggest to go to the bathroom but, if you talk to cherry (the ginger woman at the bar I believe), she'll go instead. follow her into the bathroom for 4 potential scenes
Man, how do you guys figure these things out?! Thanks!

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
EDIT >>> Latest version 60.2

I have been picking at this one for some time, and I have never been able to play Chloe side? >>> Just what do I have to do to play her story? Anytime I have seen the option it has been grayed out.

I have advance the story till I manages to copulate with Taylor in all holes. I think Chloe's plan is at 2 or 3 not sure have to look I know it is at two for sure.

I have dated, and screwed just about every female in the game including the cop that got stuck in the trunk.

I think the only time I have seen the play chloe option is when I see her at the drinking fountain in school, and talk. ( But it is not available to click on or greyed out.)

EDIT >>> I got it finally Had to help with apartment and it finally kicked in. I much prefer I guess because all the other Chloe games had her as the character playing her seems more constant or better somehow.

Not saying playing some strange dude was not okay too, but it was just really alien from the other games in the series to me.

Of course right now the Chloe side is not fully fleshed out yet.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes