Bosti

Jan 21, 2018
Problems with save files.
When I downloaded versin 0.60, i don't have save files from 54.
How do i get them in v0.60.

MrMars

Aug 9, 2017
So has someone figured out how to get further with Kayley? I have searched a lot in this Thread but couldn't find an answer. I'm at that point where the game tells me that Chloe has to meet Kayley in the club after she is mad. I have done that and have also done the "Selfies" now what comes next? I cant find anything what to do next.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
So has someone figured out how to get further with Kayley? I have searched a lot in this Thread but couldn't find an answer. I'm at that point where the game tells me that Chloe has to meet Kayley in the club after she is mad. I have done that and have also done the "Selfies" now what comes next? I cant find anything what to do next.
when you meet kayley in the club, are you able to dance and/or drink with them? the way to progress is to gather points by dancing with them or taking a picture until you can drink with them. if you have enough points and kayley and her friend have drunk enough beer, you can go with kayley's friend to a hotel or go to the men's bathroom when kayley goes to the women's bathroom.

Reactions: gnadudu and GDS

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hey GDS, I played this a long time ago, and have been awaiting your updates, not having seen them. Consider this an encouragement to continue the content. I also played some of the early ones which were almost just text with some pictures stills... I liked your later stuff more of course... I checked in again to day, but the dates for comments are all quite a long time ago.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Chloe 18 Fake Family [v54 >> v60.2] [GDS] - Unofficial Update Patch
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

So what is this patch supposed to do, so much color font variations and no description, only a warning that it may break the game.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Hey GDS, I bought the cowgirl outfit to see ginger Chloe but when going to do a camshow the cowgirl option still says to buy outfit. Is it just not in game yet or bug?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Sorry, I just started to play this game but I don't know how to save my progress. Somebody can help me please ?
at home during the weekend you can save in taylor's room (the same room where you sleep). just click the save/load icon

Hey GDS, I bought the cowgirl outfit to see ginger Chloe but when going to do a camshow the cowgirl option still says to buy outfit. Is it just not in game yet or bug?
it's a bug, see gnadudu's post

wtfdskin

Jun 15, 2020
I think you can only gain 5 points by stripping, have you tried reading the "How to be a better stripper" book? (You should be able to buy it from Hobo Santa)

I edited the post, the option should show up when you talk to Cherie, not Susie, mixed them up... ^^
The santa stripper book is grayed out for me. im stuck at 15/15

bezirksbeleger

Sep 10, 2020
Question about her walk of shame when Trevis is driving.

I know about the Gas Station and the Sluty School Outfit, but i cant remember the one with the Body writing.
I played BtC again, but still nothing.

Is it not in the previous games? or was it a special edition?

nightmoods

Dec 13, 2019
Hi GDS i am stuck ... i dunno what i did wrong ...but save doesnt work ... even if i start new game ,
I get this

of Draw Event
for object obj_save_slot_BASE:

Variable obj_save_slot0.WEEK(107207, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_save_slot_BASE_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_save_slot_BASE_Draw_64 (line -1)

Screenshot (496).png
please help :( Screenshot (496).png

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Question about her walk of shame when Trevis is driving.

I know about the Gas Station and the Sluty School Outfit, but i cant remember the one with the Body writing.
I played BtC again, but still nothing.

Is it not in the previous games? or was it a special edition?
in Fake Family Chloe tells Travis that the body writing happens offscreen in BtC when she is in detention with the slutty teacher.

Reactions: Satrapp

marm2108

Aug 2, 2018
I have the exact same problem

In the RPG mini game, i'm kinda stuck. i don't know where to go in the yellow area (if that makes sense) and i also can't skip the mini game with the "Delete" key because mac mini keyboard doesn't have a Delete key. (Forces me to close the game and restart from autosave)

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes