danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I followed the instructions the other suggested to raise Mom's heart to 60 but even after resetting the game after getting a blowjob in the garden, nothing happened, still stuck at 50.

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
I followed the instructions the other suggested to raise Mom's heart to 60 but even after resetting the game after getting a blowjob in the garden, nothing happened, still stuck at 50.
Did you get Haley to scream for the mom already? Also read her diary in the attic.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I meant to test out an old bug, but I'm nodding off. To any new players, after going to school you will be able to change what word people will use for college (for example, you could, hypothetically, change it to the word "school"). After doing that and saving, quit the game. Hopefully people will still say "school" (if you for some reason decided to write "school" instead of college).

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Hi,

can someone verify that this is the correct play order?

1. Chloe18 - From Saint.. to Chloe
  2. Chloe18 - Vacations
  3. Chloe18 - Camgirl
  4. Chloe18 - Back to School
  5. Chloe18 - Fake Family

Feb 8, 2020
Im having the same issue with the mother and getting her to 60. I've completed the BJ with mother outside and in the bedroom. Spied on Taylor in the bathroom and had her scream at me - mother said not to do it again. When I try re do this I only get the option to run for life as the other options says "you've already done this" . But nothing makes the mothers stats rise higher than 50. I've not used any cheats so really at a loss what to do. Do I need to restart from scratch - which would be a hell of grind.
Appreciate any help

tdree

Nov 16, 2017
160 unicique animations
to total of 15gb if you download the full RES-pack

remply is novel maker not a game maker.
And most Anime games are going with floating text now, because it makes you to look around more in the art, and see easily how is talking, take the best Novel stile game out right now
View attachment 1102099
I have mixed feelings about floating text too. Im not sure wether I like the idea behind it or hate to search for text on a screen. Can you tell me what game it is? And maybe recommend a game or two with the same approach?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I have mixed feelings about floating text too. Im not sure wether I like the idea behind it or hate to search for text on a screen. Can you tell me what game it is? And maybe recommend a game or two with the same approach?
the image is from '13 sentinels: aegis rim'

Reactions: tdree

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm sure it's probably not a big deal but I maxed out all the crime stats and it put my criminal to 133. Just wanted too let you know :giggle:
you my find just committed a crime.

I dont know abotu adult games since this approach is a bit too time consuming if you dont knwo to code,
but if you like anime game 13 SENTINELS

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes