GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So, I get 104/104 story progress, all pictures, all scenes done and finished all endings in Halloween... but still locked achievements 121 to 129. What I'm missing?

Nahkarotta

Apr 18, 2020
I can't make any progress with Amy. The walkthrough says that you should see some video from a previous update. The 0.31 Halloween was the first version I ever played. I don't get it.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I can't make any progress with Amy. The walkthrough says that you should see some video from a previous update. The 0.31 Halloween was the first version I ever played. I don't get it.
talk to chloe after doing a photoshoot with taylor in the dude's room. she'll give you information with which you can access the video in the director's office

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So, I get 104/104 story progress, all pictures, all scenes done and finished all endings in Halloween... but still locked achievements 121 to 129. What I'm missing?
How did you manage to get story achievement 55, 71 and 73 as well as photo 56?
Achievement 121-129 are the "Nerds and Freaks" scenes which aren't implemented yet...

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How did you manage to get story achievement 55, 71 and 73 as well as photo 56?
Achievement 121-129 are the "Nerds and Freaks" scenes which aren't implemented yet...
Thanks for the info.
About those achievements, sorry, but had been a long time ago since I get them, really can't remember. The picture 56 is in Foxy's hotel room, you can see exactly where here:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for the info.
About those achievements, sorry, but had been a long time ago since I get them, really can't remember. The picture 56 is in Foxy's hotel room, you can see exactly where here:
I made that guide... :D
And picture #56 is the one in the car with Amy and Kaoru, but when I click the end button the game is stuck in a loading screen... ^^
Did you maybe unlock the story achievements and the photo by editing the save file? (I still think those are buggy since they were added in 0.2 but GDS didn't really confirm if that's the case...)

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I made that guide... :D
And picture #56 is the one in the car with Amy and Kaoru, but when I click the end button the game is stuck in a loading screen... ^^
Did you maybe unlock the story achievements and the photo by editing the save file? (I still think those are buggy since they were added in 0.2 but GDS didn't really confirm if that's the case...)
Sorry, my bad, I search wrongly for 46!
I almost sure that didn't cheated with the saves before, but kill me if I remember how get those. Maybe it's a new bug that wasn't there in the previous releases. I'm afraid that only GDS can help with this.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I meant to test out an old bug, but I'm nodding off. To any new players, after going to school you will be able to change what word people will use for college (for example, you could, hypothetically, change it to the word "school"). After doing that and saving, quit the game. Hopefully people will still say "school" (if you for some reason decided to write "school" instead of college).
How do you do that?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.54 very old bugs (think for the most players from us)
Photo 56
Story 55,71 & 73

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
0.54 very old bugs (think for the most players from us)
Photo 56
Story 55,71 & 73
55 there is a trick to get it if you lost it
-Restart the game, click on my avatar several times in the main menu, until it left,
-load any file that lost the Arch, and it will unlock it

The others I may had just forgot about it.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
55 there is a trick to get it if you lost it
-Restart the game, click on my avatar several times in the main menu, until it left,
-load any file that lost the Arch, and it will unlock it

The others I may had just forgot about it.
I think you're talking about 50 (Secret Hat ending), 55 is "Going commando" (and bugged since 0.2?)

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
How do you start a conversation with Amy? Her stats are correct for the action, but it keeps exiting out of the interaction when I try.

Reactions: spacekun
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes