YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Photo in the car which was unclickable now freeze the game.
And what about 100-129 achievment? Are they reachable?
And what about 79-80 achievment.
And Story 55,71,73

Last edited:

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Is there a way to get Amanda past 70? I assume GDS would put "future update" if the 71-option wasn't actually attainable.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
There will be none for a long while iirc. Something about the model taking crazy long to render, so much extra time that it isn't worth giving her new content. GDS & patreons have other priorities.
Old content. Never had it. But her Butt is in he next option.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Is there a way to get Amanda past 70? I assume GDS would put "future update" if the 71-option wasn't actually attainable.
If u are about "Mother" than u need to fix the backyard. Then "Mother" should be catch u with Kairy. Then u need to get bj in the bedroom, then in the backyard, then fuck, then ass.
P.S. Mb u need to steal top of the her bikini from the wardrobe to get advance.

Reactions: SCP 001

CeeJay2265

Feb 14, 2021
Is there a way to get Amanda past 70?
Yes. You can in fact get Amanda to 100 in the current update, although IDK that there are any concrete benefits for doing so past 81 in the current version. Most of it involves actions in the house at various times of day between her bedroom and two versions (topless and not) of the yard interaction.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
I'm trying to use the walkthrough on here to figure out how to proceed but I can't figure out how to read excel for the life of me . Like where does it begin or end . Once I'm on I'm not seeing where to go and start from there . It's confusing . I've been trying to play this game numerous times but was discouraged from playing because how confusing it all is .I get it that it has a lesson in passion format to it but I'm lost . Idk man . Imma try to tinker with it and just leave it alone .

Reactions: spacekun

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
so is still being unable to talk to Amy a bug or just because no new content for her? Apart from ginger this update seems like a bust for me since it seems 20 of the 39 scenes are the mother :( . Which I probably wont do.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Well this is nice. I'm apparently a, let me see if I can get this right, "cunt that steals hats". Well played developer, well played.

Lorddragon95

Jan 28, 2021
Hi, I've got an error when i need to watch and delete amy and chloe video.

of Draw Event
for object obj_memory_animation_master:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_obj_memory_animation_master_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_memory_animation_master_Draw_0 (line -1)

Realy good game btw

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Hi, I've got an error when i need to watch and delete amy and chloe video.

of Draw Event
for object obj_memory_animation_master:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_obj_memory_animation_master_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_memory_animation_master_Draw_0 (line -1)

Realy good game btw
with the previous version of the game (v0.31) this bug occurred in the non-patched version of the game. are you sure you downloaded the newest version (v0.54)?

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Yes. You can in fact get Amanda to 100 in the current update, although IDK that there are any concrete benefits for doing so past 81 in the current version. Most of it involves actions in the house at various times of day between her bedroom and two versions (topless and not) of the yard interaction.
I am certain i have exhausted the yard stuff, with and without top. Perhaps i just need to retry the night kitchen stuff? I'm certain her number is capped at 70 for me atm

Lorddragon95

Jan 28, 2021
with the previous version of the game (v0.31) this bug occurred in the non-patched version of the game. are you sure you downloaded the newest version (v0.54)?
Thanks for the answer.

I download the game yesterday with the mega link and it's FakeFamily-v0.54.

Lorddragon95

Jan 28, 2021
I am certain i have exhausted the yard stuff, with and without top. Perhaps i just need to retry the night kitchen stuff? I'm certain her number is capped at 70 for me atm
You need to do the scene in the bedroom (after the shower) it will unlock amando to 80.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes