legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
What did you change them to? And how?
C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Project_6 Fake family-slot0.ini . search with ctrl+f (check current stat in your game and type it) and then change. worked with little sister, frat coins and japan girls

Feb 8, 2020
I've come unstuck..... AGAIN.
Finally got the moms points past 50
Now I cant get any more dude points - I've followed the prick everywhere , completed all the tasks on the Friday but only had enough coins to unlock 2 files. Have 2 dude points left but have no idea how to get more.
Cant access the Halloween event --- can read the intro but after that get an error message
I've shagged poor Chloe to near death with the "TEAM" but cannot get to Amy and I'm stuck on Amy with shyness at 77 with no idea how to lower it as It wont yet let me talk to Amy.
Any help greatly appreciated === Thank you

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I've come unstuck..... AGAIN.
Finally got the moms points past 50
Now I cant get any more dude points - I've followed the prick everywhere , completed all the tasks on the Friday but only had enough coins to unlock 2 files. Have 2 dude points left but have no idea how to get more.
Cant access the Halloween event --- can read the intro but after that get an error message
I've shagged poor Chloe to near death with the "TEAM" but cannot get to Amy and I'm stuck on Amy with shyness at 77 with no idea how to lower it as It wont yet let me talk to Amy.
Any help greatly appreciated === Thank you
(1) amy won't get gangbanged by the team, it will always be chloe who gets gangbanged. (2) not having access to the halloween event has been fixed in v0.54, so you could try downloading that version. (3) some files in the director's office simply can't be unlocked in this version (probably only in later updates)

Reactions: GDS and RedZone30

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
new dialogue option? got none; the other way 'round: "explain what she really wants" no longer available as ..." already did it"
If you already did that you only have to ask Amanda to take a sunbath (with her bikini on) and get a blowjob from her. (And finish either inside or outside her mouth, don't use the options which are leading to sex...)

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes