Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
how do I earn nerd points?... this is stupid...
You can earn them in the attic after you try to go to the backyard while the mom is in the kitchen and have the appropriate lockpick skill points

im stuck with mom at 50 ? there is a way to go above or it's stuck for this update?
I had this issue as well for awhile and I had to do the work in the back yard for several days and then talking to her after it was over as well as the interactions in the kitchen and her bedroom also help even though the number doesnt seem to change it corrects itself later on with massive leaps up as you advance her path

Reactions: SCP 001

danielbela

Jul 8, 2018
You can earn them in the attic after you try to go to the backyard while the mom is in the kitchen and have the appropriate lockpick skill points

I had this issue as well for awhile and I had to do the work in the back yard for several days and then talking to her after it was over as well as the interactions in the kitchen and her bedroom also help even though the number doesnt seem to change it corrects itself later on with massive leaps up as you advance her path
I have mom 50 and nothing change that. I already have done backyard, done all i can thinks with mom at backyard and room and still 50. I have even info mom+5, mom+1 but still 50 points and I do not know what I missed :/

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I have mom 50 and nothing change that. I already have done backyard, done all i can thinks with mom at backyard and room and still 50. I have even info mom+5, mom+1 but still 50 points and I do not know what I missed :/
Have you finished the shower scene with Mom and talked to her in the room after the talk in shower? If not interact with her in the kitchen (*Not sure but I think its offer to help her in the talk options and NOT the help prepare meal to get her to go to the shower) it may take a few times to get her to go take a shower

Reactions: SCP 001

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Hypothetically, how would someone with too much time on their hands edit the dialogue of the game? I need something tedious to pass the time.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Hypothetically, how would someone with too much time on their hands edit the dialogue of the game? I need something tedious to pass the time.
FakeFamily\data\files
It's just a text file, you can edit it with notepad. It's not like Renpy where you can get fancier and mess around with image order etc, just dialogue.

Reactions: Crichton

Vhizyo

Jan 10, 2020
how do i edit money and stats using notepad? I remember playing this a long time ago and saw a thread where i can edit some save file

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
I have Taylor at 100 first two bars and it still tells me i need to find out if she's attracted to me? how!!! plesa4e

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I have Taylor at 100 first two bars and it still tells me i need to find out if she's attracted to me? how!!! plesa4e
watch the star wars movies with your dad until that's finished. this will unlock the option to watch the "terrible sequel trilogy" at night in taylor's room. at some point, the MC will fall asleep and taylor will reveal she's attracted to the MC. see this post as well, especially the bottom-right corner of the first screenshot

Vhizyo

Jan 10, 2020
not sure if its a bug or not but talking to Taylor and after choosing "ask to see boobs" I dont see any image, it just say "nice"...

and I'm using the high Res patch I dont know if I did it right, I just copy/paste the Data from hi-res folder to FakeFamily-v0.54\FakeFamilyV054

Last edited:

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
not sure if its a bug or not but talking to Taylor and after choosing "ask to see boobs" I dont see any image, it just say "nice"...

and I'm using the high Res patch I dont know if I did it right, I just copy/paste the Data from hi-res folder to FakeFamily-v0.54\FakeFamilyV054
GDS knows, he just keeps forgetting to fix it lol

Maybe the over abundance of posts about it will remind him before the next update.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes