uym

Oct 20, 2019
I have mom 50 and nothing change that. I already have done backyard, done all i can thinks with mom at backyard and room and still 50. I have even info mom+5, mom+1 but still 50 points and I do not know what I missed :/
You have to do the various bits in a specific order - I had the same problem as well. Do the first sunbathing stuff first then then the second sunbathing

danielbela

Jul 8, 2018
Have you finished the shower scene with Mom and talked to her in the room after the talk in shower? If not interact with her in the kitchen (*Not sure but I think its offer to help her in the talk options and NOT the help prepare meal to get her to go to the shower) it may take a few times to get her to go take a shower
Yes. I Finish that. She sucked me. Also I have interraction in the backyard, in the shower...
I do not know what next :/ Still 50 points

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Anyone has the full save?
yes, check this post

how met santa
when you go sit in class on Monday, you should spend some clocks on meeting new people. eventually, you'll meet Santa, who you can visit during daytime in the weekends.

how do I start with the older sister?
not sure what you mean exactly, but in the beginning you get 1 point everytime you go into her room and apologize or something.

Reactions: Tasatir222 and GDS

astor piazolla

Jul 12, 2019
i have no idea how to progress with chloe. i currently am in limbo. i cant even play as her yet i dont know what i have yet to do. help please!!

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I'm changing most instances of the word "boobs" to "tits". I'm thinking of changing Travis's internal monologue so he calls Hana his sidechick instead of girlfriend in his mind; Makes it clear he's not emotionally involved with her. thoughts?

Last edited:

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
How the flaming fuck do you save this game and why can't I scroll backwards?

Edit: Also, how do I access settings? I don't mind the music but this shit is way too loud.

Edit 2: You have to complete the entire damn introduction and then go to sleep in order to save. Rest of the game aside from the sound volume and the lack of scrollback seems pretty awesome. In related news I'm pretty much completely retarded, somehow I fucked up using the search function.

Last edited:

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
How the flaming fuck do you save this game and why can't I scroll backwards?

Edit: Also, how do I access settings? I don't mind the music but this shit is way too loud.
You can save in the bedroom at night. You can skip to another night by typing GDS in any non cutscene, as well as getting money/stat cheat by clicking on the boobs on anime girl.
Yeah, not being able to scroll back, and turn down the music is a pita to put it mildly. Maybe that will be implemented in future ( it defo should be imo ).

EDIT: At least you tried using the search function...What is retarded is not attempting to use it at all, or even just checking a few posts up to see if the same question has been asked and answered...

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Yes. I Finish that. She sucked me. Also I have interraction in the backyard, in the shower...
I do not know what next :/ Still 50 points
Then you need to go to her room and use the option to wait for her that is really where the points change i think it kind of happened fast for me and she is at 100 i think

Reactions: TommyTuba

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Project_6 Fake family-slot0.ini . search with ctrl+f (check current stat in your game and type it) and then change. worked with little sister, frat coins and japan girls
Which variable is it to start the conversation with Amy?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I'm changing most instances of the word "boobs" to "tits". I'm thinking of changing Travis's internal monologue so he calls Hana his sidechick instead of girlfriend in his mind; Makes it clear he's not emotionally involved with her. thoughts?
Way ahead of you mate, I've done that and a lot more lol.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
How did you handle the # in () getting cut off?
Not quite sure what you mean, but # is just a line break in the dialogue, right? You have to tailor your edits to the width of the text-box for that particular piece of dialogue. Frustrating, but what can you do. I've done a lot of stuff like mostly changing 'ass' to 'arse' because the artwork (and especially Chloe) somehow look way more British to me than American. I have made some more extensive changes, like I made the male teacher a libertarian/sovereign citizen kook because they're more fun to take the piss out of. Also made the landlord Chloe's dad because 'landlord = father' is kind of a tradition in these games by now, lol.
Other stuff is like fixing typos, re-phrasing oddly translated dialogue, that sort of thing. It's a lot of work and doubly so when an update happens (thank God for DiffMerge lol).

Reactions: SCP 001

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Not quite sure what you mean, but # is just a line break in the dialogue, right? You have to tailor your edits to the width of the text-box for that particular piece of dialogue. Frustrating, but what can you do. I've done a lot of stuff like mostly changing 'ass' to 'arse' because the artwork (and especially Chloe) somehow look way more British to me than American. I have made some more extensive changes, like I made the male teacher a libertarian/sovereign citizen kook because they're more fun to take the piss out of. Also made the landlord Chloe's dad because 'landlord = father' is kind of a tradition in these games by now, lol.
Other stuff is like fixing typos, re-phrasing oddly translated dialogue, that sort of thing. It's a lot of work and doubly so when an update happens (thank God for DiffMerge lol).
I was thinking of sticking to americanized english because it's what I know and male teach keeps saying America. I was thinking of making him an An-Cap too! That or a tankie. I've also been doing typos, re-phrasing, and capitalizing. I was thinking of putting periods at the ends of sentences but GDS has been pretty consistent in not including them, anegla's ashes style.

So you know how the internal monologues start off with "("? Well they don't end with them, excluding maybe twice, so I've been putting ")" to close it off. The problem is, in cases where it goes "(I better talk about the cops...#I need a place to hide" when I add the ) it turns into "(I better talk about the cops...

Also changing cops to pigs. I just wish I had a better understanding of the characters. How smart are they relative to one another? How tough does Travis actually sound?

Last edited:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I put the periods at the end of sentences because it really bothers me and is not that hard to do with find and replace (you have to find>replace eg e" with e." etc). Granted you have to do it 26 times but that more or less takes care of it.

I haven't noticed that with the internal monologue. If I came across that I would just remove the # and let the normal width of the textbox determine where the line-break occurs.

is a software program that allows you to compare the differences between two (or three) versions of a document and copy differences between them. So when the game updates, you open the old edited version of the script and the new unedited version, and you can copy your previous edits in to the new unedited version quickly and easily.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crichton

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
is a software program that allows you to compare the differences between two (or three) versions of a document and copy differences between them. So when the game updates, you open the old edited version of the script and the new unedited version, and you can copy your previous edits in to the new unedited version quickly and easily.
Thanks Primo! Does GDS often change older lines? I assumed he'd just use the 1k unused lines, so you could just cut and paste the lines from the previous version into the new update while leaving the new additions alone. Though that seems just as tedious if not more so.

I've got a lot of time on my hands since it turns out my heart is shit despite being young and not American sized. Sitting down and editing this is the only thing getting me under 90 BPM.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Does GDS often change older lines?
Not that I've noticed. With DiffMerge, you just click a button and whole chunks of the text are replaced for you, I can't imagine it isn't significantly quicker than manually copy-pasting, but whatever works for you lol.

Reactions: Crichton

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Hey GDS, I love me some nerdy girls and have always loved Carrie but it seems like few others do.Could you please put in a scene where we can fuck her in every orifice? ;)

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes