RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Several questions:

I ground all my stats with Taylor up to 100, and my "thinks of you a a man" is 88 but the gym scene says it needs to be under 50 in order to progress. How do I fix this?

Also, how do I reduce Amy's shyness? I've tried everything I can think of and the lowest I can get it is 98.

Edit: Also, how do I go on a date with Chloe?
Save edit Taylor's tired stat down from 100 to under 50 ( lets say 45 ). You'll find it in there along with 3-4 other girls stats ( horny, tired, attract and likes. Scroll down and find if you can't using Ctrl F search. It will lower further during the scenes, but you can boost it through dialogue in the bedroom or raise it a bit in save-edit again...just keep it under 50 until you've finished the gym content with her.

I gotta go now, but I'll be back to help you with the rest of your questions later, if someone else hasn't stepped in.

EDIT: You can also lower Tay's tired stat ( thinks of you as a man ) by progressing through the bully content into fucking Tomboy girl...that knocks it down by 20 each time...so 60 points total after 3 sex scenes... Which is probably the best way , as you can "kill two birds with one stone" through the synergy of two separate routes.

Last edited:

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Save edit Taylor's tired stat down from 100 to under 50 ( lets say 45 ). You'll find it in there along with 3-4 other girls stats ( horny, tired, attract and likes. Scroll down and find if you can't using Ctrl F search. It will lower further during the scenes, but you can boost it through dialogue in the bedroom or raise it a bit in save-edit again...just keep it under 50 until you've finished the gym content with her.

I gotta go now, but I'll be back to help you with the rest of your questions later, if someone else hasn't stepped in.
Ty mate, much appreciated!

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
And another question:

It says you need to cum in the "Right Spot" to unlock the various lingerie. I'm afraid that isn't very helpful. I tried literally every option and none of it seems to make any difference. I'm obviously missing something else basic.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
And another question:

It says you need to cum in the "Right Spot" to unlock the various lingerie. I'm afraid that isn't very helpful. I tried literally every option and none of it seems to make any difference. I'm obviously missing something else basic.
You're talking about the clothing shop by the strip club, right? IIRC, and I doubt I do, you gotta do the dude's quest line a bit.

Reactions: RedZone30

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
For Chloe, dates should become available through progress, I forget exactly how...
For Amy you need to play as Chloe to progress with her, to take her under 98 shyness; Travis taking Amy on dates to the fair you can further decrease her shyness, and then when she's under 76? shy, you can use Chloe to corrupt her.
Be very careful with using save edit! It can lock you out progression with certain characters ( Chloe and Amy especially ) if you break the cap for certain events to occur ( happened to me, and I had to edit stats and even events in order to progress or/and see content ). I suggest not editing saves until you've finished the content that is cap sensitive...just play normally, or/and stay under the caps indicated in dialogue until you've finished those events. I'm going to start again when the other half of the update drops, because I've missed content...
With the lingerie, I only purchased illegal lingerie and slutty bunny outfits. I was going to leave the other outfits for when they are required to see future content. I did check out the other outfits just by clicking on them. Can't recall anything about any " Right Spot"...Have you tried searching this thread?

EDIT: Onya Crichton...that saves a search.

EDIT 2: Oh if you find you can't play as Chloe, go into save edit and set chloe_play to 1. , and you have to do this everytime you begin a school week, restart game, play as Chloe, progress with Amy, and Detention ( go into male toilets pantiless ), over and again until you've gone through the progress/content...it's a pita to be sure, which is why it's wise not to edit saves before you know what you're doing, and progressed through the caps. Which is why I'm starting again next update...

Last edited:
Reactions: SCP 001

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
For Chloe, dates should become available through progress, I forget exactly how...
For Amy you need to play as Chloe to progress with her, to take her under 98 shyness; Travis taking Amy on dates to the fair you can further decrease her shyness, and then when she's under 76? shy, you can use Chloe to corrupt her.
Be very careful with using save edit! It can lock you out progression with certain characters ( Chloe and Amy especially ) if you break the cap for certain events to occur ( happened to me, and I had to edit stats and even events in order to progress or/and see content ). I suggest not editing saves until you've finished the content that is cap sensitive...just play normally, or/and stay under the caps indicated in dialogue until you've finished those events. I'm going to start again when the other half of the update drops, because I've missed content...
With the lingerie, I only purchased illegal lingerie and slutty bunny outfits. I was going to leave the other outfits for when they are required to see future content. I did check out the other outfits just by clicking on them. Can't recall anything about any " Right Spot"...Have you tried searching this thread?

EDIT: Onya Crichton...that saves a search.

EDIT 2: Oh if you find you can't play as Chloe, go into save edit and set chloe_play to 1. , and you have to do this everytime you begin a school week, restart game, play as Chloe, progress with Amy, and Detention ( go into male toilets pantiless ), over and again until you've gone through the progress/content...it's a pita to be sure, which is why it's wise not to edit saves before you know what you're doing, and progressed through the caps. Which is why I'm starting again next update...
The only save editing I've done is to reduce Taylor thinking of a man to below 50, everything else I just grinded up to max or near max as I could.

I've completed the dude's questline, tomboy questline, and everything I can drive around and do.

There is no lingerie shop either.

I dunno, I appreciate your help but honestly this game just seems too buggy to play, I'll wait for a future version to jump back in. Also hopefully by then there will be a functional walkthrough or something

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
You're talking about the clothing shop by the strip club, right? IIRC, and I doubt I do, you gotta do the dude's quest line a bit.
There is no clothing shop by the strip club and I've completed everything I can do in the dude's quest line.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I dunno, I appreciate your help but honestly this game just seems too buggy to play, I'll wait for a future version to jump back in. Also hopefully by then there will be a functional walkthrough or something
Most of the problems aren't bugs, just how god damn esoteric the game is. The ways to progress are very unclear, to the point where fans can barely help each other at times. it becomes very easy to grind when you put in the cheatcode. just type "gds" at home and you can focus on the school stuff or home stuff as you prefer. Makes organizing the activities easier.

Are there any bugs besides Taylor's inviso-tits and that the game forgets what age and school name you put in?

I wish I had your patience though.
There is no clothing shop by the strip club and I've completed everything I can do in the dude's quest line.
I forgot how that unlocks I suppose. What lingerie were you talking about then?

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
The only save editing I've done is to reduce Taylor thinking of a man to below 50, everything else I just grinded up to max or near max as I could.

I've completed the dude's questline, tomboy questline, and everything I can drive around and do.

There is no lingerie shop either.

Yeah, sounds like your game is bugged out. You're right, it is a bugfest, and it might be a good idea to check it out later. The other half of the update drops soon, but that'll probably have it's share of bugs. I'll be keeping soldiering on and reporting any bugs I find to GDS...who will probably forget to fix them...
Are you reading this GDS? You're a bloody disgrace lol

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Why do people always ask questions without reading the thread? All questions have already been answered like three times atleast. I have done the grind and enjoyed it all. Everything is possible! :)

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
WHat's the order to play Chloe18 games?
You don't need to have played the previous Chloe18 games to try out this one, but I laid out the chronological order in this post. However, Chloe18 back to class also has a lot of 'remastered' scenes from the previous games, so you could just play Chloe18 back to class and fake family

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Several Issues for version 054

Story #55, #71, #73 still bugged and not doable.

For pic #56 I can grab it, read Bella's comments and extra comments, but when click end
to return to game to continue, the game crashes every time. Please fix this bug.

The floating text for story and achievements is choppy, broken, uneven and many parts blocked or unreadable.
Something definitely to fix.

Regarding the Red Widow who does crimes to make money, she's hot. Definite do more with her
or more to point to her. She deserves a thorough workout.

Nice job having officer Annie get partially abused. It would be cool if she lost her job, got thrown in jail, and
double abused by her inmates. Before or after that consider having Annie met up with Red Widow to
show her the long arm of the law from an internal point of view or have her be the one getting abused instead.

Still can't do squat with Amy in this update since the Hollow weenie update. I found nothing new.

Did notice the map stats went up from a 50 max to 100 max.

In the Park, Pork-Chop is a lousy name. I can rename the dog when playing, but my changed name does not save.

Anyway, keep Chloe flat chested and don't give her a boob job. She's perfect as she is.

DimitarCC

Jan 9, 2018
Great game! However i still can figure out how to make Ami gangbanged. In the last update i talk with basketball team members but then Chloe says she forgot to ask Ami in which room she will waiting and everything end with Chloe gangbanged.
Is there a way to gangbang Ami or this is not finished?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Great game! However i still can figure out how to make Ami gangbanged. In the last update i talk with basketball team members but then Chloe says she forgot to ask Ami in which room she will waiting and everything end with Chloe gangbanged.
Is there a way to gangbang Ami or this is not finished?
no it's not possible for amy to get gangbanged in this version

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I wish I had your patience though.

I forgot how that unlocks I suppose. What lingerie were you talking about then?
lol, I think it's borderline Autism more than patience :p

I figured out the lingerie this morning: You need to (presumably) do the entire dude questline including the various unlocks in the drive-mode, then you need to talk to Taylor at home and there will be another chat option where she looks troubled and needs to speak to you or something to that effect. Once you chat with her, the next time you drive around there will be a lingerie shop by the strip club.

I managed to unlock Chloe as a playable character although I truly have no idea what I did to trigger it.

I'm also stuck at 4/10 on her plan and have no idea how to progress it, but maybe it will unlock as I play her more?????????

The game is generally very good but progression is so opaque as to be nearly a deal breaker.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I'm also stuck at 4/10 on her plan and have no idea how to progress it, but maybe it will unlock as I play her more?????????

The game is generally very good but progression is so opaque as to be nearly a deal breaker.
oh man, this is another thing i take for granted since i've been following the game for awhile. This has improved somewhat recently, but a bunch of earlier things don't really tell you when that's the end for this update. I have forgotten the limits of chloes plan because i didn't speak to her at all this update; I've been using the cheat to skip the schooldays to get the new content.

Ah, as chloe go talk to Amy. Reduce her shyness to... 74? so that Travis can ask her out on a date. I think you can also talk to her as Travis to knock off a few points of shyness, but not many.

I have no clue when I got used to the progression. I think the first one or two were so opaque that at this point i'm thankful that this game has what it does. I'm tempted to check out how other games create a hint system to tell you the next step, but my dialogue corrections are slow going since I got the 2nd vaccine. It really knocks you out.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Ah, as chloe go talk to Amy. Reduce her shyness to... 74? so that Travis can ask her out on a date. I think you can also talk to her as Travis to knock off a few points of shyness, but not many.
I got Amy's shyness down to 86 but I can't get it any lower with chloe. I asked her out, but I have no idea how to actually go on a date with her.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I got Amy's shyness down to 86 but I can't get it any lower with chloe. I asked her out, but I have no idea how to actually go on a date with her.
It's one of the car dates on the weekend. gotta do it in the morning. You can unlock some scenes for 2 other characters while on the date.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes