SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
This is a bit of a stupid question, but I just can't figure out how to save in this game. I downloaded it and started a new game, but I don't see any button in the game that I can click on to save. I see the buttons on the bottom for muting the sound and skipping, but no save button, and there's not in-game controls explainer, that I can see. Right clicking doesn't bring up the save menu, like it does in Renpy games. Can anyone explain this to me?
you can save at home in the weekends in Taylor's room. you'll see a 'save/load' button there and a 'zzz' button which autosaves progress.

Ok thanks, so i ll loose my old saves ?
no, your save files are located in a different place. so, when you delete an old version of the game and then install the newer version, your saves are still there. however, if for some reason you don't trust this process, then go to C:\users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Project_6\ and upload your savefiles (FakeFamily-slot1.ini, FakeFamily-slot2.ini and FakeFamily-slot3.ini) to Google Drive.

AlternateDreams

I'm tired, boss.
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Hey GDS, i just wanted to say thanks for your awesome games.
I had more fun playing your games than other studios like Illusion so yeah, keep up the good work :)

Reactions: wmatthau and GDS

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Had to laugh man. Don't feel foolish, it took me awhile to figure that out. Remember to check the car, and other locations that you think you've seen all of now and again...especially if you're stuck. You can bet there'll be other options there too in future updates.
How can I get the last two mom scenes? I've been to Starbucks and exhausted all the stories India has to tell (I think)> Julie's as well.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
"no need for a sister, mom's ass is better"
Talk to Amanda during the day in the kitchen (weekend) "Talk about how sunny it is today" (Not the topless option)
Then talk to her again outside -> "Ask if she needs anything"-> "Try to explain yourself" -> "let her finish talking" -> "say you saw your Sister's ass once"

"the queen fucking II"
"mom and Al in the past I"
For those you've to read the diary entries and choose the different options. Don't got a save at that point so can't tell you exactly which one you need to read for those...

Reactions: RedZone30

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Talk to Amanda during the day in the kitchen (weekend) "Talk about how sunny it is today" (Not the topless option)
Then talk to her again outside -> "Ask if she needs anything"-> "Try to explain yourself" -> "let her finish talking" -> "say you saw your Sister's ass once"

For those you've to read the diary entries and choose the different options. Don't got a save at that point so can't tell you exactly which one you need to read for those...
OK, thanks. I've read all the entries. I'll try to figure it out from there.

Reactions: RedZone30

ai...

May 30, 2019
I've got a few questions, where do I find hobo santa? I've gone everywhere I can explore in the car and never ran into him. Also how do I do the heist for the redheads it's showing up as locked. I can't set the fire in the hallway trash. And lastly I've only got the sister to give me a blowjob once to try to convince her i'm not gay and now I have no options in that. I tried downloading the walkthrough but I couldn't read it in notepad+ or wordpad.

krank

Apr 30, 2018
¤ hobo santa - santa symbol on map, north of café, east of diner. I can't remember how it unlocks, but he shows up randomly at school during the "socialize, meet new people" activity I think. you bust him peeping.
¤ heist for the redheads - get caught by cops in your car until the redhead shows up, then do it again next day until she tells you about her problem. this should unlock the heist option.
¤ I can't set the fire in the hallway trash. - maybe you know someone in school who's known for setting fires?
¤ convince her i'm not gay - in school do the bully/tomboy things, then skip class, get detention, go to the gym, fight the bully, talk to tomboy, follow her (need 25 sneaking) have sex with the tomboy, almost get caught by the bully, bully beats you, sister finds you naked with bully and thinks you're gay.

Reactions: SCP 001

Tasatir222

Dec 18, 2019
Code:
of Draw Event
for object obj_save_slot_BASE:

Variable obj_save_slot0.WEEK(105979, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_save_slot_BASE_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_save_slot_BASE_Draw_64 (line -1)
any idea?

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes