Drax204

May 18, 2020
Does anyone know where to go when Amy is waiting for Chloe in an empty classroom? I can't seem to find it. The only option I can see is the room where you go to start your classes for the week, but it always just reverts back to the male MC and I never progress with Amy's story.

• Hey there
Reactions: RedZone30

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Does anyone know where to go when Amy is waiting for Chloe in an empty classroom? I can't seem to find it. The only option I can see is the room where you go to start your classes for the week, but it always just reverts back to the male MC and I never progress with Amy's story.
First classroom door on the left. So the lower left side door. Go in there. Haven't finished that route myself, but that's how you start it off.

Reactions: SCP 001

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
You have to click here after talking to the jocks:
Screen_72.png

Be aware that this doesn't lead to any sex scenes with Amy (only with Chloe) at the moment (and probably never...)

If you're stuck on Amy's main quest, I made a walkthrough some time (was made for 0.2, but Amy didn't get any new content since then...) ago which can be found here: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/851965_amy_walkthrough.txt

Last edited:

betadeltabeta

Aug 14, 2019
Aside from just asking specific questions on this thread of course, is there a full walkthrough for the current version yet??

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Aside from just asking specific questions on this thread of course, is there a full walkthrough for the current version yet??
Don't think there's a step by step walkthrough for this game yet.
I myself made the following guides:

Amy Guide (v0.2)
Kaoru Guide (v0.2)

Measured did go through the thread and collected a lot of answers/guides in a excel sheet in this post (up to the Halloween update)

The problem why I didn't make a full walkthrough yet is the early game, which would take a lot of testing to see which action is needed to progress for a specific character... (It's easier to just answer questions how to get specific things in this thread)

betadeltabeta

Aug 14, 2019
Don't think there's a step by step walkthrough for this game yet.
I myself made the following guides:

Amy Guide (v0.2)
Kaoru Guide (v0.2)

Measured did go through the thread and collected a lot of answers/guides in a excel sheet in this post (up to the Halloween update)

The problem why I didn't make a full walkthrough yet is the early game, which would take a lot of testing to see which action is needed to progress for a specific character... (It's easier to just answer questions how to get specific things in this thread)
Appreciate you bruh! thanks

AE7777

Aug 9, 2017
Hello Friends
What should I do for Momy never cheated AL I and Momy never cheated AL II ??
I've attach screen shot
please help
thanks

aquint5554

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock "Hanna and Her Daddy Issues"? Tried taking Hannah on date, take her to the restaurant and side/kiss Chloe but nothing else happens?

aquint5554

Jun 9, 2017
Hello Friends
What should I do for Momy never cheated AL I and Momy never cheated AL II ??
I've attach screen shot
please help
thanks
You need to go for a drive during the day and listen to Indian's story ath the coffee shop. Buy Order some Coffee and wait > Listen to India's story

Reactions: AE7777

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock "Hanna and Her Daddy Issues"? Tried taking Hannah on date, take her to the restaurant and side/kiss Chloe but nothing else happens?
Hmm, during the restaurant scene you need to choose "tell Chloe she looks hot in that dress" -> "Grab Chloe and kiss her". If that doesn't work for you upload your save and I'll have a look...
(This is story achievement #17, just for the forum search)

Last edited:

aquint5554

Jun 9, 2017
Hmm, during the restaurant scene you need to choose "tell Chloe she looks hot in that dress" -> "Grab Chloe and kiss her". If that doesn't work for you upload your save and I'll have a look...
(This is story achievement #17, just for the forum search)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Oh, you didn't talk about the story achievement called "Hanna does have some Daddy issues... I bet" (which you've already unlocked), you talked about her scenes...
"Go out for a ride" during the day, drive to the park and "take Pork-Chop for a walk" -> choose "Play Fetch" -> "fake Throw(Special)"
This unlocks Hanna in the park (you can visit her in the future if you choose "restricted part of the park")

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
can someone help me. when i try to run the game i get a small window saying unable to find the game. Does anyone know what i can do thank. Im on mac by the way

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
can someone help me. when i try to run the game i get a small window saying unable to find the game. Does anyone know what i can do thank. Im on mac by the way
I don't own a Mac, so can't say if this works, but there's a page on the official website for this:

Android version?
Check the official website:

There is the Android version of the Halloween content available and also this piece of information:
ANDROID VERSION is too bugged And still on the work with no ATA(mostly likely not coming)

Reactions: RedZone30

ibperry

Apr 7, 2021
hey guys sorry for this stupid question but how do i update the game ?
I just reinstalled the game, it was the only way I could get get the latest version. Now I did Save it in a deferent directory just in case I lost my saves (which I didn't, it automatic transfer the saves to new version).The only problem I have is the "police story" I cant go past Annie's 3 speech options (tried selecting all cops with no luck to get storyline to continue) and I don't know, if it is a clitch to not continue past the Annie option "say she is too sexy to be a officer" or if it is a future update to continue story line.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes