gfryer

Jan 3, 2020
Anyone know how to unlock "Hanna and Her Daddy Issues"? Tried taking Hannah on date, take her to the restaurant and side/kiss Chloe but nothing else happens?
If I recall this correctly, those scenes occur in the park. Talk to the young woman on the bench and borrow her dog to play fetch. When you have enough dog points, you'll be able to do a special fake throw. The dog will come back with your cell phone. When you pursue, you'll find Hanna near a pond in a restricted part of the park.

The park is an addition to version .54 and is at the left side of the "go for a ride" map.

Hope that was what you wanted. Good luck.

gfryer

Jan 3, 2020
The only problem I have is the "police story" I cant go past Annie's 3 speech options (tried selecting all cops with no luck to get storyline to continue) and I don't know, if it is a clitch to not continue past the Annie option "say she is too sexy to be a officer" or if it is a future update to continue story line.
To unlock the 4th police option and further that story, I believe you need to further the Ginger path first. Go to Chloe on the map and drive her home. In version .54 there's now the option to approach the van in the parking lot. There you'll find Ginger and her annoying brother. Once you finish the Ginger question, she'll be added to the cop options.

There's a fair chance I don't know what I'm talking about, so good luck.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
is the mac version going to be updated/posted any time soon?
When the game first released back in July, it also took ~3 weeks before a Mac version was finally uploaded, but idk how long it'll take this time. However, at some point GDS will upload the newest version on his site, though that will take some time too. At least with RenPy games it's possible to use the updated Windows version of the game for updating the old Mac version (so then it doesn't matter if the new Mac version has been uploaded), but that doesn't work with this game sadly.

BloodyEntry

Apr 7, 2020
Anyone knows the name of the track that plays at home?
That song is also in the game Melody (and a few other games)

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
t
I don't own a Mac, so can't say if this works, but there's a page on the official website for this:

Check the official website:

There is the Android version of the Halloween content available and also this piece of information:
Thanks for the reply but that didnt help much it still says cant find game

ibperry

Apr 7, 2021
To unlock the 4th police option and further that story, I believe you need to further the Ginger path first. Go to Chloe on the map and drive her home. In version .54 there's now the option to approach the van in the parking lot. There you'll find Ginger and her annoying brother. Once you finish the Ginger question, she'll be added to the cop options.

There's a fair chance I don't know what I'm talking about, so good luck.
Then, my download must have a glitch. I've done the ginger heist & all opinions with Ginger, still no: 4th police option. In fact, that's all I'm missing to complete the "street thugs/people" folder on Someone's (Taylor's) PC.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for the reply but that didnt help much it still says cant find game
Still don't own a Mac, so can't really help further. Sorry...

Then, my download must have a glitch. I've done the ginger heist & all opinions with Ginger, still no: 4th police option. In fact, that's all I'm missing to complete the "street thugs/people" folder on Someone's (Taylor's) PC.
If you don't have this option and you can't click it, upload your save and I'll have a look:
Screen_73.png

Reactions: GDS

ibperry

Apr 7, 2021
This is a bit of a stupid question, but I just can't figure out how to save in this game. I downloaded it and started a new game, but I don't see any button in the game that I can click on to save. I see the buttons on the bottom for muting the sound and skipping, but no save button, and there's not in-game controls explainer, that I can see. Right clicking doesn't bring up the save menu, like it does in Renpy games. Can anyone explain this to me?
Does anyone know where to go when Amy is waiting for Chloe in an empty classroom? I can't seem to find it. The only option I can see is the room where you go to start your classes for the week, but it always just reverts back to the male MC and I never progress with Amy's story.
It's because the "Amy" storyline isn't complete and therefor it cant be done yet. Only after the update involving Amy (sex at the Fair) is complete, is when I believe you can get Amy in the right classroom.

ibperry

Apr 7, 2021
This is a bit of a stupid question, but I just can't figure out how to save in this game. I downloaded it and started a new game, but I don't see any button in the game that I can click on to save. I see the buttons on the bottom for muting the sound and skipping, but no save button, and there's not in-game controls explainer, that I can see. Right clicking doesn't bring up the save menu, like it does in Renpy games. Can anyone explain this to me?
As far I'm aware of, other than autosaves, is at night only. At night click on Taylor, to be in her room, then either chat with Taylor (click on chat a bit before bed) option or click on the: save/load or sleep buttons above Travis's bed. It would be nice if there is F5 (quick save) or a save menu (anytime) option, but oh well, still a great game.

ibperry

Apr 7, 2021

If you don't have this option and you can't click it, upload your save and I'll have a look:
View attachment 1141127

View attachment 1141127
I have this option that's shown in that image. I just can't get those ??????, to go way in order to continue storyline. I've selected all the cops, I've competed the Ginger heist, I've done all options with Ginger. An it's the only one I've not been able to complete in the: "street thugs/people" folder on Someone's (Taylor's) PC.

View attachment 1141127
I've got the option shown above. I selected all cops, completed Ginger heist, done all the options with Ginger and cant just get the "Annie ???????" to go away. An it's the only one I've not been able to complete in the: "street thugs/people" folder on Someone's (Taylor's) PC. Funny thing thou, Now I did Save Fake FamilyV054 in a deferent directory just in case I lost my Fake Family V031 saves (which I didn't, it automatic transfer the saves to new version), so I got no clue where exactly my save are on the PC.

Last edited:

cedd

Mar 7, 2021
I think my game is bugged... I fucked Taylor in the ass both home and gym, but Chloe's option "About Taylor" cant be selected and says "fucked taylor in the ass" in red.... I fucked all the cheerleaders and pretty much everyone else in the game.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
It's because the "Amy" storyline isn't complete and therefor it cant be done yet. Only after the update involving Amy (sex at the Fair) is complete, is when I believe you can get Amy in the right classroom.
I personally don't think we get a scene with Amy in the classroom. Amy is not really a slut and I think she will refuse to fuck multiple guys at the same time. (at least not voluntarily, which would lead Kaoru to kill those guys, I'm sure...)
Also I think GDS said somewhere in this thread, that this will not happen. (I'm too lazy to search for the post though...)

I've got the option shown above. I selected all cops, completed Ginger heist, done all the options with Ginger and cant just get the "Annie ???????" to go away. An it's the only one I've not been able to complete in the: "street thugs/people" folder on Someone's (Taylor's) PC. Funny thing thou, Now I did Save Fake FamilyV054 in a deferent directory just in case I lost my Fake Family V031 saves (which I didn't, it automatic transfer the saves to new version), so I got no clue where exactly my save are on the PC.
Have you tried the "ask for help with Annie" option multiple times?
The saves are located in the C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Project_6 folder and are called FakeFamily-slot[0-3].ini (where 0 is the autosave and 1-3 are the slots)
You might need to set "Show hidden files or folders" in the folder options:
hfof.png

I think my game is bugged... I fucked Taylor in the ass both home and gym, but Chloe's option "About Taylor" cant be selected and says "fucked taylor in the ass" in red.... I fucked all the cheerleaders and pretty much everyone else in the game.
Have you fucked her in the ass during the weekend day/weekend night/during school in janitor's closet? (all 3 options)
If yes, upload your save and I'll have a look...

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I personally don't think we get a scene with Amy in the classroom. Amy is not really a slut and I think she will refuse to fuck multiple guys at the same time. (at least not voluntarily, which would lead Kaoru to kill those guys, I'm sure...)
Also I think GDS said somewhere in this thread, that this will not happen. (I'm too lazy to search for the post though...)

Have you tried the "ask for help with Annie" option multiple times?
The saves are located in the C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Project_6 folder and are called FakeFamily-slot[0-3].ini (where 0 is the autosave and 1-3 are the slots)
You might need to set "Show hidden files or folders" in the folder options:
View attachment 1141641

Have you fucked her in the ass during the weekend day/weekend night/during school in janitor's closet? (all 3 options)
If yes, upload your save and I'll have a look...
Also:
if you cheated at Chloe's stats you will be soft locked on Taylor's story.

Reactions: RedZone30
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes