dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
You can upload your save and I'll have a look. Did you cheat the stats of the girls? If so I don't know if I can fix it, but I can give it a try...
Haven't cheated everything. Can't get the cheat menu to pop up. Where is the save located? I can send it once I find it.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Haven't cheated everything. Can't get the cheat menu to pop up. Where is the save located? I can send it once I find it.

The saves are located in the C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Project_6 folder and are called FakeFamily-slot[0-3].ini (where 0 is the autosave and 1-3 are the slots)
You might need to set "Show hidden files or folders" in the folder options:
View attachment 1141641

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Reactions: GDS and dbp5ca

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
OK I must have fucked something up here because I can't seem to progress the Amy quest. Saw the video but when I go back to Chloe and click on "about Amy" nothing happens.
How do you see the video? I can’t find the route for that.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How do you see the video? I can’t find the route for that.
Chloe tells you about the video if you completed the photoshoots with Taylor/the Dude. The video itself can be found on the notebook in the director's office ("girl's bathroom - Janitors closet" -> "Shy Japanese with flat girl") after Chloe told you about it...

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
nice.. played about half of it..
got stuck at some point.. i could not understand the walkthrough xls file.
the game is literally bigger than any other 3D game os its kind, even on my official Walk-thought there is a lot of confusion
one tip i give my patrons is:
- dont focus on a single girl/scene, just play for everyone and you will unlock a tom of shit
Also:
-Give the developer tree FIddy!

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
I have said it before and will say it again. I love this game series!!!

If anybody is not making it further, they are not trying! At worst, read old comments. Everything has already been answered more than three times. These people must have no patience at all! I have a lot of fun even if it is a little grindy. I can hardly wait for more Amy content. She and her sister are my alltime favorite secondary characters. I love Chloe! OMG, she is HOT!
Thank you GDS!!!

Last edited:

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
But seriously, there is no Chloe18 game that has ever worked harder to help you than this one. For real.
I generally agree, though I wish the bug where the achievement screen overflows, and the un-gettable achievements for 121-129, were fixed so it was easier to see when you've found all the content.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Chloe tells you about the video if you completed the photoshoots with Taylor/the Dude. The video itself can be found on the notebook in the director's office ("girl's bathroom - Janitors closet" -> "Shy Japanese with flat girl") after Chloe told you about it...
Oh, I found that video. I thought you were referring to a video that played on the Strange Device in the attic (old tv/vcr). Is their any content for that yet?
1619119440948.png

Reactions: GDS
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes