mav99

Jun 8, 2020
hey dev just gonna try your game fake family sounds pretty legit and searching for some adult 4k/high end games. Downloaded the 4k pack but it says .3 but game is .54 again never tried your game so will it not work or will i just see cliff drop in quality part way in? I have a high end PC with a big Sony 4k monitor would be willing to kick you some cash or even just for whole 4k pack. I don't do the whole donor patreon thing but will buy it on itch or something and thanks.

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
I saw 2 people ask this like 40 posts ago but I didn't see a solution. Kayley is at 20 and I have 10 frat coins aswell as I did the 1 frat coin scene with her, but the looking at her body option is greyed out even though I have the stats to click it again.

Reactions: TheAzazeler

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
this is the compressed version, uncompressed with full-res the games is around 16gb
THIS IS THE GREATEST ADULT GAME!!

View attachment 1164526
nah fam, post nut clarity is the greatest tool that us men could ever have. imagine if scientists were given strippers every day for a certain period for them to bust their nut, we would have been figured out interstellar travel and deciphering the secrets of the black hole that is located in the middle of our Milky Way galaxy.

yes, i am just writing this after fapping a while ago. feels great, damn, i would never ever get tired of taylor or chloe scenes. just gotten Amy's blowjob and I must say, she knows how to suck.

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Hey Mr. Developer,

I know you are doing a lot to get the next update out and reading all these dumb comments is irritating.
Heck, a few want the game to be easier like they want somebody else to do sex for them since they are too
lazy to do it themselves.

Got an idea on how you can do some clever payback.

Add more content in the RPG section. It would be cool if while playing the game Otaku was reading a book
called Sex for Dummies. On cover it would show a man with an erect penis. A) is by the penis
Next to him is a woman B) is by her pussy
Below it would state :Insert A) into B), pull out, repeat

After this is done and out, enjoy the comments later on when confused users complain they don't understand
what to do to complete the Otaku quest.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the cooler weather coming and get for yourself plenty of yes yes stop don't stop stop stop
gooooooooo stimulation to keep your creativity level high. What was I saying? Nevermind.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
that's and interesting question, does anyone know?
what else can be done by itself?
Just add all the classic "situations", Under the table jerk, stuck & fuck, sneaky TV session, tricks...... you get the point.

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
Is it possible to only do mom's route?
There is only 1 route and its the "Fuck everything that is not male" route.

Edit: Exept when you are playing as Chloe, that is a free for all.

Edit2: Content for Chloe and Pork-Chop when?

Last edited:
Reactions: knurd

CeeJay2265

Feb 14, 2021
GDS said:
what else can be done by itself?
A fair amount, I think? (EDIT: Or, reflecting on the list below: maybe not so much?) I do recollect:

- There is Chloe content you need to play to advance Amy
- There is Ginger content (and other police content) you need to play to access the Officer Annie BDSM stuff (which I must say again is fucking aces)
- There is at least one Kayley plot point you need to cover to advance Amanda's story
- That you have to go the right places at the right times after certain plot points to access all of Pizza Girl's and the punk-rock Tomboy's content, and one of Pizza Girl's finest moments -- bolstered by a certain Criminal stat -- is a footnote to Amy's story
- That you need money and mobility and the right choices to advance Travis with Chloe (fortunately it's not super-difficult)
- That you need to advance Chloe and The Dude to certain points and have the "Taylor sees you as a man" stat high enough to access all of Taylor's content
- There are various intersecting plot points in various parts and sites of Amanda's story you need to check in with in order to advance.

Most of that is pretty clearly signposted and I believe most or all of Hanna's stuff is accessible by itself, although your Criminal stats may influence some of it.

That said, I haven't really paid that much attention to how the various routes affect each other. I've just sort of played freeform for the most part, aside from the one or two stump points that first brought me here (as Travis, "fuck everything that is not male" is actually good advice from nick148 above, it mostly gets you where you need to go, and as Chloe basically just fuck everything), and I had played most of the content by the time the bulk of Amanda's route arrived. So there's probably stuff I'm missing.

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
how do you trigger peek on amanda in shower again-books given,yard done,diary read she just doesnt enter shower:censored:

Yatsiro

Oct 5, 2017
Guys, is it bug, or i missed something? And what should i do to fix it?
P.S. i got it in 0.31 version. The same bug with candy heist.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Guys, is it bug, or i missed something? And what should i do to fix it?
P.S. i got it in 0.31 version. The same bug with candy heist.
Hmm, what bug? The "Ask to see her body better" option is only available once (if it's grey you should've already seen the event...)

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes